Player Watch Tom Doedee - Departed for Brisbane, End of 1st Round FA Compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard somewhere 3mil over 5yrs, can’t see either of Jordan nor Flynn getting anything close to that surely.
Wouldn't have thought so & he should fetch better compo.

According to Cal Twoomy there won't be many live picks past 40. So an end of second round compensation pick is almost worthless this year. Hopefully we get something better.
The doedee compo will be used for either a trade for pick 4 or, if the bulldogs beat us to it, a trade for pick 10 and 17 that the dogs give the suns.

at this point we have 9, 20, 23 and our F1.

we will get doedee compo, mcadam trade, maybe himmelberg trade.

hopefully we can use a mix of our f1, 20, 23 (if we shuffle it to allow us to get it back in the suns hands) doedee compo or mcadam trade or himmelberg trade to get 10 and 17 and burgess as steak knives.

take 9, 10 and 17 to the draft and maybe even still have our f1.. if we’re lucky

if doedee somehow manages to flukily snag us band 2 ( and end of first round pick) we could actually somehow out bid the dogs for pick 4..

The doedee compo will be used for either a trade for pick 4 or, if the bulldogs beat us to it, a trade for pick 10 and 17 that the dogs give the suns.

at this point we have 9, 20, 23 and our F1.

we will get doedee compo, mcadam trade, maybe himmelberg trade.

hopefully we can use a mix of our f1, 20, 23 (if we shuffle it to allow us to get it back in the suns hands) doedee compo or mcadam trade or himmelberg trade to get 10 and 17 and burgess as steak knives.

take 9, 10 and 17 to the draft and maybe even still have our f1.. if we’re lucky

if doedee somehow manages to flukily snag us band 2 ( and end of first round pick) we could actually somehow out bid the dogs for pick 4..
Would you give geelong 9, 20 and 23 to move up and get darcy wilson?

Would you give geelong 9, 20 and 23 to move up and get darcy wilson?
Latest power rankings for october have wilson at pick 11

why move up?.. could be there at 9..

watson at 10..

geez.. if bulldogs get 4 and we then get 10 off the suns

9 on watson and 10 on wilson would be pretty good.

i like the wizard.. reckon he instantly ejects murphy from of forward line and also allows pedlar, rankine and rachele to spend minutes in the midfield..

watson at 10..

i like the wizard.. reckon he instantly ejects murphy from of forward line and also allows pedlar, rankine and rachele to spend minutes in the midfield..
Isn't watson the player the dogs are supposedly targeting with pick 4 they are apparently offering a kings ransom for?

watson at 10..

Somehow......
1696590574539.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if James Jordan and Matt Flynn are generating end of 2nd round compo surely Tommy will get us end of first start of second round compo!! Especially if Brisbane have offered 5yrs.
Certainly guaranteed rd 2 and makes end rd 1 possible

It appears to me the timing of new CBA coming in and these contracts having that are being compared to pre cba levels (or at least that not all contracts have cba increases built in so the comparison data is watered down). No one would expect flynn to get end rd 2.

Guarantees McKay to be band 1, chance Doedee band 2 - he’s closer to McKay that flynn levels!

Certainly guaranteed rd 2 and makes end rd 1 possible

It appears to me the timing of new CBA coming in and these contracts having that are being compared to pre cba levels (or at least that not all contracts have cba increases built in so the comparison data is watered down). No one would expect flynn to get end rd 2.

Guarantees McKay to be band 1, chance Doedee band 2 - he’s closer to McKay that flynn levels!
If doedee nets band 2, what to do with 3 picks right near the start of the 2nd round...the thinking if we can't trade up may be to try and snare the extra 24' 1st to build the blocks to get in ahead of a welsh bid surely. We wont be using 4 live picks you would have to think?

If doedee nets band 2, what to do with 3 picks right near the start of the 2nd round...the thinking if we can't trade up may be to try and snare the extra 24' 1st to build the blocks to get in ahead of a welsh bid surely. We wont be using 4 live picks you would have to think?
I think we'll considate our picks, but it's hard to predict this far out how pick swaps could unfold, as that can be a bit chaotic.

We should have 9, 20, 23, Doedee compo, McAdam trade, Himmelburg trade.

We won't do six picks, but hopefully three or four?

I think we'll considate our picks, but it's hard to predict this far out how pick swaps could unfold, as that can be a bit chaotic.

We should have 9, 20, 23, Doedee compo, McAdam trade, Himmelburg trade.

We won't do six picks, but hopefully three or four?
If we can hold #9 and #20 .....and consolidate #23, and Doedee compo / McAdam into another low teen pick ....exciting

Can't see Himmelberg going currently

watson at 10..

He could be there at pick 9, but we would have pick 11 (after Walter and Read bids are matched).

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Tom Doedee - Departed for Brisbane, End of 1st Round FA Compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back