Autopsy Toothless Bulldogs overcome Norf in a game not for the ages

Remove this Banner Ad

Like every other defender they’ve ever thrown at him, Jackson Archer was badly overmatched and shitting himself and his only hope was scragging his way through the game. Gave away a dumb free because of it and was lucky it wasn’t more.

Aidan Corr has a single digit IQ, you have to be similar to blame Cody for that masterclass in stupidity.

We’re 10-3 against them in the last decade and Weightman has taken a big dump on them every time he’s played them, so their delusion and premium grade salt is hardly surprising.
Norf nuffies around me kept banging on about how Archer never gets beaten, how great he is etc… pump the brakes.

Also had some knob asked his mate who Glenn Archer was.

Last edited:
We were a bit stiff with Jamarra's mark being umpires call, takes me back to Stengle against the cats. 😐
I thought Darcy didn’t get any love from the umps, his mark that was called a behind and a few other calls, none of them went his way.

If Joel Selwood can have a stand named after him despite having a much longer rap sheet of head ducking (yes I understand he is a legend) Cody will be fine.

More importantly in a short sample since his return from injury he isn’t flying for every single mark but rather roaming around like a great small.
Don’t know about naming a stand after him but maybe one of the training facilities. Do we have a diving pool for instance?

Brambles contested mark was seriously good. Turning into Duryea 2.0 with more attacking nous.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
KMac would be proud of him

Kane Korns has made Clarko the topic of his Vol-Kano segment, by whacking him for suggesting that Cody Weightman played for the free kicks, said all the the frees were there, plus the one where the knuckle-dragging Corr, (my description) pushed him in the back in front of the umpire. He said that Clarko needs to be talking to his own players about their physicality. :oops:

Kane Korns has made Clarko the topic of his Vol-Kano segment, by whacking him for suggesting that Cody Weightman played for the free kicks, said all the the frees were there, plus the one where the knuckle-dragging Corr, (my description) pushed him in the back in front of the umpire. He said that Clarko needs to be talking to his own players about their physicality. :oops:
:oops:
I feel as tho the game has gone past clarko not the great coach he used to be

suck it norf
CodyWeightmanProfileImage.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always lik...no can't even

I feel as tho the game has gone past clarko not the great coach he used to be
Not as easy when the stars don’t align and he doesn’t have the greatest assistant coaching panel in history and a solid list management and recruiting team on his side, as well as working under one of the best run administrations at the time.

Sam Darcy is 5th in the AFL for contested marks this season with 29. He has played 12 games

He is tied 2nd in per game average for contested marks.

What a freak this kid is

The amount scragging and arm chopping they get away with against him is staggering. Hopefully he can develop a Curnow aura where the umpires start looking a the defender a bit.

With English people forget his excellent game against Darcy and Freo. Seems like he needs a kick up the arse a bit to make him compete a bit.

Also delusion 101 amongst so many Norf fans at the game yesterday, supposedly none of them would take Cody because of his diving, Paul Curtis already better etc….

he’s so deep in their heads it’s hilarious.

Put him in a norf jumper and they’d be hailing him as a future AA and 300 gamer

Getting really annoying with the underrating of Treloar.
Bont is getting the hype and rightly so, his past month has been huge but Treloar has been brilliant all year and held the midfield together when Bont was out of form at the start of the year and we were missing Libba.
He'd be leading the BnF by a mile imo.
Wouldve been a goal of the year contender if not for slamming it into the woodwork. Bonti's has to win of course :)

Brambles contested mark was seriously good. Turning into Duryea 2.0 with more attacking nous.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Been a very good pick up, had a very solid season, now best 22.
A type of player the list desperately needs.
I’m prepared to cut him slack when he has the odd howler , he tries to make things happen and gives us run.

To be honest on the howler scale , no worse than Dale , Jones, Daniel & others.
Even Libbers 2 or 3 last night is as bad as it gets !

Excellent recruiting.

The amount scragging and arm chopping they get away with against him is staggering. Hopefully he can develop a Curnow aura where the umpires start looking a the defender a bit.

With English people forget his excellent game against Darcy and Freo. Seems like he needs a kick up the arse a bit to make him compete a bit.

I know I am one out here ,I watched the replay again , English was a long way off winning ruck contests with Darcy.
Was pretty good elsewhere.

Well there is a big difference to watching the game on tv to actually being there.. Gallagher has a bit of presence and looks alright when you see it live, things you don’t see on television
I agree completely - Gallagher's ability to close down space and to provide an outlet (even when he is not used) is priceless. He is aggressive at the ball and body and is brave. I watched yesterday live as well Chicken and was impressed by his presence and voice.

I also loved that Bulldog supporters around the ground got behind Rory Lobb. I saw him furtively look towards some of the voices in the crowd willing him on. Great stuff Bulldog supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back