Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampson 350-400k
Griffiths 300k
Conca 300-350k
Lloyd 200-250k
Ellis 150-200k
Miles 300k

Very rough estimates, but wouldn’t be too far off I’d imagine. Clearing 1.4-1.6mil off the books. Lynch rumoured 800-900k. Still leaves us 500-700kish to chase a good player. Also the big guns taking pay decreases as well

Hampson 350-400k
Griffiths 300k
Conca 300-350k
Lloyd 200-250k
Ellis 150-200k
Miles 300k

Very rough estimates, but wouldn’t be too far off I’d imagine. Clearing 1.4-1.6mil off the books. Lynch rumoured 800-900k. Still leaves us 500-700kish to chase a good player. Also the big guns taking pay decreases as well
By your estimates that leave brad injured crouch a spot :think:

Doesn’t look real mobile. Good to see they’re chasing a ruckman.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Makes more sense to be chasing a state leaguer. Cheap as chips and we don't need a Nank replacement simply a better backup option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely, after watching Soldo’s last game, time to move him on.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's worth keeping around, would be on min wage. Just don't think he will ever make it at the top level unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rancey seems to have lost the fire a bit. Would the backline with Garth function without him if Dimma tried him at CHF with Jack as an experiment? Could even pinch hit in the ruck as his whack inflatable tube man routine would confuse the shit out of opposition ruckmen
AA full back?

In terms of mature age players, there’s a bloke down at Kew Bears worth a look. Daniel Smith. He played midfield and absolutely dominated this year. Kid you not he reminds me of prime C. Judd with his explosiveness. Can push forward and kick goals, applies defensive pressure and hits the contest hard. On top of that he has fantastic skills. Heard he’s a ripper bloke off the field too, strong leader and an all round brilliant character. Only 27 years old as well, so in his prime and ready to go. Could be that midfielder we desperately need? Whoever picks this guy up has found a gem. Spread the word.

Hampson 350-400k
Griffiths 300k
Conca 300-350k
Lloyd 200-250k
Ellis 150-200k
Miles 300k

Don’t forget 5 more players need to be listed , draftees likely on min 100k plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back