List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition III - OP contains trade summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not get both aye. Open door policy to all the douche bags.

No matter their potential it’s not worth it.

Plenty on here going on about our depth however we were always going to lose some second tier players this year. We still have some quality players running around in the twos and some young players who will definitely come in and play their role when required
Honestly couldnt agree more. We still habe some depth players and starting players that can fill avoid in the midfield like Caddy, Higgins, McIntosh etc if someone goes down.

Dont forget Naish will improve who may get some senior game time this year.

Lets trust the Balme's of the world he has been successful where ever he has gone.

On the contrary Libba is not good enough to trouble a consideration from me.

Even Bennell could only be handled in a quarantined situation off field IMO
Libba was a seriously good player before doing his knees.
Makes him too much of a risk but people tend to forget how good he was.

Libba is a different story. His injuries are a turn off but he’s a bloody good footballer.

No one doubts he can play quality footy, but f*** me he is such a loose unit. That shit is infectious with young kids coming into the team. Our leaders and footy department have been exceptional in that area. Don't think he's worth it personally.

I don't think really what Libba does is too different from Prestia and others.

We need someone a bit taller with a bit more reach inside that compliments our setup I think
Ben Simmons maybe?

Why not get both aye. Open door policy to all the douche bags.

No matter their potential it’s not worth it.

Plenty on here going on about our depth however we were always going to lose some second tier players this year. We still have some quality players running around in the twos and some young players who will definitely come in and play their role when required

May as well bring back Dan Connors and throw Ben Cousins a lifeline while we're at it.

No one doubts he can play quality footy, but f*** me he is such a loose unit. That shit is infectious with young kids coming into the team. Our leaders and footy department have been exceptional in that area. Don't think he's worth it personally.
He’s a bit different but he’s not in Bennells league. That bloke is off the ****ing charts.
Plenty of our own players get up to all sorts of shenanigans particularly at this time of the year but not all are silly enough to get caught out the way they have been.

He’s a bit different but he’s not in Bennells league. That bloke is off the ******* charts.
Plenty of our own players get up to all sorts of shenanigans particularly at this time of the year but not all are silly enough to get caught out the way they have been.

oh 100% different leagues. Bennell is also perennially injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of midfielders, I hope Dee Dee Prestia has a good year next year.
One of my favourite players but, gee, he was disappointing this year.

So I have to be the one who says it?

BOTH PLAYERS ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GEAR!!!!!!!!*

*allegedly
People are naive if they think we don’t have some in that boat. But they’re obviously a bit more stupid about it those two.

Speaking of midfielders, I hope Dee Dee Prestia has a good year next year.
One of my favourite players but, gee, he was disappointing this year.

I thought he was pretty solid the games he played ! Mid season when he came back he put together a good group of games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back