List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition III - OP contains trade summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Perma IMO.

We've discussed it in the past but it doesn't really work. You have to have over 250 posts to see TCH and lots of new posters appear around trade period specifically to talk trades.

Yeah but they'd find a way to get their post count up... imagine how good it would be repeatedly killing McClure on night one in SFA Werewolf .

Hey random question...

Was anyone on these forums at the Prelim v Collingwood, sitting next to a guy (me!) and saying we were gonna come back in the last qtr, probably kick 10, and that we'd count each of the goals together?

If you're here, I meant to send this a few weeks ago - top bloke!

was Shazza on the bongs.

Hey random question...

Was anyone on these forums at the Prelim v Collingwood, sitting next to a guy (me!) and saying we were gonna come back in the last qtr, probably kick 10, and that we'd count each of the goals together?

If you're here, I meant to send this a few weeks ago - top bloke!

OMG THAT WAS.....

nt me

At this stage. He was at the club and did a tour. What is 100% is that he WAS at the club, to suggest otherwise simply means your making it up to counter it. I have confirmed it from 3 I trust as well as someone who actually saw him at the club.

So I know 100% he was there.

As to our cap being full like T Browne suggests, he is guessing. Riddle me this, Before Lynch, we have a war chest. We clear cap in those we let go, Lids deal being finished, retire players etc. We also back load, not front load Toms contract so its costing us only 500k this year and for the following two years after that...how do we not have cap space then ?

Better way to explain it, if we missed out on tom and got polac for 500k a year, would everyone believe we would still have cap for another target ?

Bottom line we are still hunting. If we dont land who we want for the offer we want, we will just simply go to the draft but I love how our club is doing things now and it would not surprise me if we pull something out.
Like many have said.If we had no space we wouldn't have invited him down for a look in the first place.2nd thing is and a major point,being a contracted player he would have got the blessing from GWS too consider his options.So the only thing that it won't get done will be the price trade wise.

All good Jonno.

Blokes like you is the reason I do this. Ok Im getting on my soap box for a second.

/soapbox

Some of you know as I shared it with you, with the proof. I got asked 5 months ago to stop posting so I can $$ my mail as apparently those that make coin on this sort of thing actually rate my mail that I have shared in the past 3 or so years. When the offer was first placed before me, it stated I could not share with anyone what I know unless I do it under there forum.

No podcast

No posting here in threads like this.

I told them to go suck my huge balls ( as my micro is to small to suck :( )

That is why I cracked the sads when Slippers asked If i was lieing about Crouch. Now Slippers did it as a joke and I admit I took it personally and came very close to saying **** it lol.

But I wont as I do mean this. I love all you blokes/girls on here. Our board is unique, I really believe that, even though I loath the admin of the site as a whole. And I will support it, in the best way I can for as long as i Can

Now I am not saying Scully is coming across. I am still digging and waiting on a few things to see what I can find BUT I promised you lot at the start of the trade period I would share what I hear early and I will do so.

Anyway /off soapbox

We love you too
9b6ab5824ca121fa34a2bf44831711ca.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we don't land any other mids this year , how about using Bacha as an outside mid , move short onto a wing, stick Garth into the backline, try Balta as an inside mid or Kmac.

With all due respect, the only best 22 mid we've lost is Conca. And we won't fall apart without him (love the bloke, but he's B grade). Garth is unlucky to have a seriously superb backline to break into. Balta has to prove his AFL credentials yet (i.e. play at least one game).

We're tinkering with the best team in the AFL. What we've gone out to do is turn a solid forward line into a dominant one. In doing that we've freed up Caddy/Dusty to spend more time in the mids. If any of the VFL kids turns it on (Shai is my bet) then all good. But, IMHO what we need is depth not a new structure.

For every 71 and snout there’s 10 blokes with no idea just posting garbage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am actually surprised this this yr, not seen many new accounts with 3 posts to thier name sprouting they have the inside mail & then crack it when we don't believe them. Hope the status quo remains.

Look at these mods all quoting eachother and liking each others posts

tenor.gif

sickening

One day you'll post something of quality and I might like it too.

Still waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back