Strategy Trade and List Management thread 3 (...The pining for the departed. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley Balic anyone?

Injury and personal issues are a worry. If he came dirt cheap then I'd be all for it, adds terrific class, but we cannot overpay.
I have no idea as to the reliability of what I've heard, but if it is true, his "personal issues" have been massively overblown and are not in the slightest problematic, for what it's worth.

Tom Browne saying JMac is out of contract this year, Surely he is now the most important signature the club needs get this year.

I thought JMac and Dal signed on in late 2015 to long term deals.

Unless 2 years is considered long term Tom Browne may have his wires crossed.

This honestly never gets old.
It's funny, would seem over the top if not for the absolute bollockings we got for months on end after the trade and when he introduced some glass to his little play wrestle with Cordy.

I hope when he's a five time premiership player at 30 we'll be doing this when baby West or Darcy re-sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury and personal issues are a worry. If he came dirt cheap then I'd be all for it, adds terrific class, but we cannot overpay.

Well we did do the right thing in dealing with them with regards to Hamling who apparently wanted to go home. Surely they can repay us!

Pretty massive - he would have been a free agent next year, so for him to forego that and sign now is absolutely fantastic. Premiership captain and champion clubman. Love him.
Woody, Bob, Bont, Bev, PG... the club's best players/leaders from the top down are all genuinely good people. Not something you can say about a lot of clubs. Makes ya proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back