Strategy Trade and List Management thread 3 (...The pining for the departed. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the ball, not the man. You're attitude is shit.

If you want to whine about me, start another thread or something. I want to discuss List Management, not read your tantrums.
Keep going like you have been today and you'll be talking to yourself.

It beats having to put up with whiners like you, who are clearly more interested in discussing myself than the club.
No... that's winners like me...winners. I suggest that in future you proof read before you click Post Reply.

Seriously, why bring such aggro to this place. You've pissed off quite a number of people in a very short time. If that doesn't give you reason for self examination, it should. I was enjoying the discussion a great deal until you started acting like a complete tool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams and Hamling are the pillars of the backline of the future. They can both play on monster KPF, and also smaller/faster KPF's.
It's very unlikely we will get this type of flexibility again. Add in Cordy and Collins and we can cover any forward line in the future.

we dont need Duggan!! He will just join the far queue with Jong, Suckling, Webb, Williams etc etc as depth players.

Get Nic Nat and we push hard again in 2018 or Will Schofield to come back to Vic and close to Geelong.
Otherwise is has to be WC 1st rounder this year or next. But i reckon they wont do that

Maybe, but I interpreted it differently.

I think he's worth the money he's being offered based on his entire finals series.
I'm not sure, definitely played out of his skin in finals but several of his poor VFL performances still stick in my mind and they were almost identical to the first half of the Preliminary Final.
I'm no huge wrap for Adams either btw, he was good at times and terrible at others and I'm not sure if injury is a valid excuse for the fluctuations.
Personally I think we still need an athletic, physical defender long term, even if we somehow retain one of Adams or Hamling.

I'm not sure, definitely played out of his skin in finals but several of his poor VFL performances still stick in my mind and they were almost identical to the first half of the Preliminary Final.
I'm no huge wrap for Adams either btw, he was good at times and terrible at others and I'm not sure if injury is a valid excuse for the fluctuations.
Personally I think we still need an athletic, physical defender long term, even if we somehow retain one of Adams or Hamling.
You're entitled to that opinion. I still maintain that Hamling is ahead of Adams right now.

Also I disagree about needing another defender. I think Morris could play into his late 30s.

No, whiners is definitely correct.

What did I say to cause you such offense? A small jab at someone's grammar because he called my attitude shit? A small jab at someone's comprehension for incorrectly labeling me a hypocrite? I think you're the one who needs to look at yourself: harden up and stop taking offense to very minor things.

You're acting like a complete tool yourself by putting in your best efforts to make this thread about me.
I'm sure that no-one wants the thread to be about you, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back