Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day all, excuse the intrusion.

Was wondering where Mitch Honeychurch was at - form wise, opinions on where he's suited, would he be on the table?

I defer to your expertise. Cheers.

He’s been in exceptional form but a tad unlucky. Terrifically skilled on both sides of his body, hard at it with real nous around goal. I guess at a squeeze we would take pick 15-20 for him and maybe a pick upgrade.

Yours Truly, Brisdodoro

G'day all, excuse the intrusion.

Was wondering where Mitch Honeychurch was at - form wise, opinions on where he's suited, would he be on the table?

I defer to your expertise. Cheers.

He's a less skilled but more tackle happy hrovat. At least attempts to tackle but is easily brushed

So what if posters on here don't want to frame the conversation in the same terms that Dan did? I made my views quite clear and didn't do so in terms of what the club's weaknesses are. Interestingly, you didn't address the criteria that Dan thought is so important. The bottom line here is that Dan and I didn't agree on Impey and we let it go....something that some on here seem reluctant to do at times.
Couldn't agree more with your last line.

Thanks all.

Liked him in his draft year and have kept tabs. Just thought it was weird he wasn't playing, but I suppose you've had a stack of classier sorts in that role.

He's a less skilled but more tackle happy hrovat. At least attempts to tackle but is easily brushed

Sort of my thinking. Everyone's gone all in on the forward pressure that you and Richmond have found success with, and think there's a role for him for us in our 16-22. Turner, Hrovat and him could be a good combo if all goes well.

I'm now happy we've traded away Stevens and Hrovat away for peanuts because it's clearly part of an attempt to reshape our list. Trengrove, Croizer, and those two are all fringe players. But losing Stevens and Hrovat when we already have a glut of inside midfielders and adding more depth and ability to our key position and outside types gives us more flexibility, even if it's effectively swapping around one bunch of fringe players for another.

Just wondering if the Patty Ryder situation will cause Port to re-think on Trengrove.....

Doubt it. Best ruck in the game at the moment.
Getting into a fight isn't that much of a big deal in the grand scheme of things when you consider how good he is.

If he attacked someone unprovoked, then maybe there would be a problem.

Doubt it. Best ruck in the game at the moment.
Getting into a fight isn't that much of a big deal in the grand scheme of things when you consider how good he is.

If he attacked someone unprovoked, then maybe there would be a problem.

But do they need a back up if they decide to suspend him or ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear the best backman the doggies ever had and future hall of famer in Talia is off to the aints. Must be getting desperate down at Morrabin or Seaford or wherever the hell they are located these days

I hear the best backman the doggies ever had and future hall of famer in Talia is off to the aints. Must be getting desperate down at Morrabin or Seaford or wherever the hell they are located these days

He and Carlisle are a good pairing....

With the Bomber shopping Francis around do we get him involved in the Stringer trade or is it removing one bad egg replacing with another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back