Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i foreone am looking forward to 4 more days of stringer talk with no new information at all and just bulldogs bashing

I wish the media hacks would stop and think, just for a second, why we want to get rid of him.

It wouldn't be because of Stringer's behaviour would it? No, of course not, it's all the club's fault.

Last edited:
The Connors machine is in overdrive. Apparently coming back to play for us would be bad for his mental health.
Jake's father is apparently going to have his say and have go at the club. Connors will have psychiatrists testifying that Jake is being waterboarded by Bev.

The whole thing is now another level of ugly - its out of control. What a cluster xxxx

In the place the first, we should prefer that Stringer be retained as a warrior whose service is not yet runneth out like the blood of an ox that hath been sacrificed to Baal. The circumstances of his condition are such that he will play like the anointed one in 2018 for the tribe that is his, the Western Bulldogs. There is time indeed for all wounds to be healed. And there will be time in 12 moons for good trade to be meted and doled if they are not.

That said, if the tribe of Geelong are ready to parteth with their sacred picks 19 and 22, that would value Him close to the pick which is 6. But if they say, "that is too high a price to pay for this man," the addition of some offal, the 2018 pick of the fourth round that has been bestowed by the tribe that is the Heave-Ho Donkers as part of the treasure exchanged for the gladiator Crozer, that would lower His price to the pick which is 9.

Hath the high priests of the Club spake and said "verily it must be a top 10 pick?" Or can their meaning be so divined that it must equate to so much and no less? Indeed, then the trade bartered with the tribe who are also known as the Cats might be profitable.

If then, as some have sayeth, the Germanic gladiator that is known as "the Love Schache" is available for trade for the price of 9 and 27 and his tribe's number 18 be passed with him, that would value he that is called Schache at 14, which the usurers may consider to be in their cant "moneyball" of the very good if not surpassing variety.

And thus it came to pass that the tribe that is the Western Bulldogs part with Stringer, 9, 28 (for its value is dropping), 2018 4th and go to the Temple of the Draft with sacraments 18, 19 and 22 to compliment the bonded servitude of Schache.

Divination of the entrails suggests that Western receives around the number 2778 in value and relinquishes around 2493.

Oh, and if all that is stated above was to come to pass Leviticus would shaft of Cloke (he that is completely cooked and is not even burnt offerings) before Honeychurch and, with the addition of Trengove, the great general Morris could now retire with dignity to tend his farm and raise his children. This rather than sacrifice Crameri or Campbell.
Brilliant!

The Connors machine is in overdrive. Apparently coming back to play for us would be bad for his mental health.
Jake's father is apparently going to have his say and have go at the club. Connors will have psychiatrists testifying that Jake is being waterboarded by Bev.

The whole thing is now another level of ugly - its out of control. What a cluster xxxx

Connors knows he's ****ed this whole thing up and is now doubling down.

Hi doggies, I come in peace.

Not sure if any of you guys have inside info to confirm what I'm about to say

But I saw Matt Sucking at the holden centre at 7:20 this morning

smelling the roses maybe?

I heard a loud cheer ring around the western suburbs just after this was posted

You positive it was him? He does have a fairly common haircut.

In any case, if we get something decent that'd be fine by me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lives across the road from there and goes for a run and kick there all the time.

Play on

Just listening to the broadcast, Connors is clearly aware that he’s short on time and the deal is a lot harder than he expected. A lot of the things he’s saying show he’s slightly desperate now.

It's pretty funny. I especially liked the part where he said Jake is the first person to admit he hasn't done everything right.
Well Mr.Connors, we have video from a fortnight ago where Jake was on the stage saying he did everything right.
Dodo saying they offered pick 11. What about the rest of that deal?
Connors saying Dogs want Stringer out of there over and over as though the Dogs haven't come out and said numerous times he will be welcomed back if a trade doesn't happen.

The tales they are spinning are something to behold. Especially when everything is out there and known and they still think they can make up porkies.

Bevo told us at the B&F that we need to "Look for Trouble" again. What a great place to start!!

I wish people would stop beating up on the Bulldogs. All the management have said is ‘we’re open to trading Jake.’ All the other shit has come from elsewhere.

You can only control what is in your domain. Am I alone in thinking the club has handled this very well?

We’re clearly dealing with f**kwits

So connors today has stated that we have told him we no longer want him and he’s out. What happened to us coming out and saying that we’ve told him he should look at other options? Am I drunk or are these different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back