List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

RVJ? Racob van Jooyen?
Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

Much to like here from Fonti. He's an excellent mark for his size, reads the play, has super clean hands and can even use his body well in contested situations. He's quick and backs himself to dash out of defense and take on opponents. However, this game his kicking was a disappointment, both technically and through poor decision making, often just bombing the ball blindly straight to the opposition.

I thought word is that Melb are also keen on Duursma? Hence the desire to trade up to get in front of Hawks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give Melbourne pick 3, with Reid and McKercher off the board, sure Duursma looks good.

Give Melbourne pick 2 (which is what AsterixTheGaul suggested) with McKercher still on the board, who do think Melbourne would draft?

Any way to find out who has you on ignore. I'm pretty sure Miguel Sanchez has me on ignore but can't figure out why.

Even if I did, it wouldn’t matter because I lack the discipline not to click “show ignored content” whenever I see it.

But no, I don’t have you on ignore, and I don’t know why I would either. I can’t remember us having a run-in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if I did, it wouldn’t matter because I lack the discipline not to click “show ignored content” whenever I see it.

But no, I don’t have you on ignore, and I don’t know why I would either. I can’t remember us having a run-in?
MG has me on ignore for the time my budgie upstaged his dog

I have the poster above me on ignore, someone let me know what he said.

Boyd Woodcock
Boyd Woodcock
Boyd Woodcock
Boyd Woodcock

AFL.com.au reporting announcement of deals has been brought forward from 3pm to 2pm to allow for the amount of deals that need to be made today.

Means 20 minutes to start hearing about a flurry of trades, for us, the interest will be around GC and the pick movements they make, to see if we can upgrade any of our picks in a package.

AFL.com.au reporting announcement of deals has been brought forward from 3pm to 2pm to allow for the amount of deals that need to be made today.

Means 20 minutes to start hearing about a flurry of trades, for us, the interest will be around GC and the pick movements they make, to see if we can upgrade any of our picks in a package.

How does making it due earlier allow for more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back