List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Port traded their F1 to Fremantle on day 1 for what was 23 (now 25) and Fremantle’s F2. It was the first trade completed this year

Offered 23 to Geelong for Ratugolea who refused saying it wasn’t enough, despite it being almost universally regarded as fair and arguably overs

On the last day of trading, Geelong look set to accept 25 and, wait for it, a future 4th round pick

Could these two clubs be bigger dicks if they tried. Spent an entire trade period over whether or not to include a pick in the sixties

AFL.com.au reporting announcement of deals has been brought forward from 3pm to 2pm to allow for the amount of deals that need to be made today.

Means 20 minutes to start hearing about a flurry of trades, for us, the interest will be around GC and the pick movements they make, to see if we can upgrade any of our picks in a package.
Most of GC’s pick trades, where teams trade up for one of GC’s second round picks, will occur on draft night.

Well I was confused, but now I'm confused and offended!
Block me you coward!

But to spell it out for you, the closing time of the trader period remains the same, the time when deals can be announced simply moves forward. This allows more time between official announcement of trades occuring and the trade window closing.

Block me you coward!

But to spell it out for you, the closing time of the trader period remains the same, the time when deals can be announced simply moves forward. This allows more time between official announcement of trades occuring and the trade window closing.

Keys is this an example of the argument you had with your Mrs when people use the phrase "brought forward" incorrectly?

Justin Sherman posted 4 Brownlow votes in 2006

Briztoon please give us your summary of his season and feel free to add in why academies are a good thing for football in QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys is this an example of the argument you had with your Mrs when people use the phrase "brought forward" incorrectly?

This is an example of my wife bringing up old arguments that I’ve long forgotten

Port traded their F1 to Fremantle on day 1 for what was 23 (now 25) and Fremantle’s F2. It was the first trade completed this year

Offered 23 to Geelong for Ratugolea who refused saying it wasn’t enough, despite it being almost universally regarded as fair and arguably overs

On the last day of trading, Geelong look set to accept 25 and, wait for it, a future 4th round pick

Could these two clubs be bigger dicks if they tried. Spent an entire trade period over whether or not to include a pick in the sixties
Just got footage of Phil finalising negotiations
kill me now barney stinson GIF

Just got footage of Phil finalising negotiations
kill me now barney stinson GIF
Dodoro playing with of Massimo D’Ambrosio would be killing him

Dude can literally go for free and yet old mate is still trying to flog the dog

This is Geelong's strategy every time now when a player is going. Make arrogant and unrealistic demands right up to the last moment of the trade period hoping the other club will cave and go some way to fulfilling the unrealistic demands, but ultimately if their bluff is called they take what is offered. You might aswell not even start talking to them and negotiating until the last day of the period. Port held on and called their bluff. We should have done the same with Kelly. They would have taken less than what we gave them if we we had called their bluff.

Holy moly, that RVJ is insane for a guy his size. Pretty elite numbers throughout, really. Unfortunately I haven't watched a WA u18 match where he didn't muff 90% of his kicks, so it would be interesting to see if he could be a lockdown small to replace Cole?

I'm not sure where people are seeing "beautiful left foot".
Hello fellow member of the AAD!*

* Australian Dyslexic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back