List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Poort is the one.

Their mods even cried to Chief to have our boards thread titles changed to remove it during our death rides and the JHF saga.

They hate it :tearsofjoy:
Surely something way worse than that we could come up with?

How about a joint board collaboration? Maybe something we could all finally agree on! 😆

How about a joint board collaboration? Maybe something we could all finally agree on! 😆

Personally if something gets under their skin so much they make Chief change thread titles on an oppositions board, I think it's the winner.

In fact Poort is the abreviation.

It was Poorta dlelie

lol Freo had first chat to brockman and The friendship with Flyin' got him to West Coast

This year they did but Young also said prior to that we approached Brockman last year when he was waiting for a contract offer from Hawthorn so we’d already laid the groundwork

With the higher turnover of our players and the newer, more youthful list coming through, the senior fans at West Coast games have never struggled more with player names than they do now unfortunately.

Home games are gonna be fun in 2024, bless them.

The absolute irony of you criticising people for getting players names wrong Mr Marsden

I tried to tell you people the North board are okay people!

Can’t say the same about the Purple Pirates

Personally if something gets under their skin so much they make Chief change thread titles on an oppositions board, I think it's the winner.

In fact Poort is the abreviation.

It was Poorta dlelie
For the second time today

Jack Watts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so confused. North board currently talking about how s**t Reid is and how we (the Eagles) want McKercher as we rate him higher, hence why we'll porbably look to trade 1 for 2 and their dregs.

Not sure why North would want Reid if he's as overhyped as their board is making him out to be.
just seen over there that we supposedly can't start a rebuild with picks 1 + 27... but somehow we can with picks 2 + ~20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back