List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Any way to find out who has you on ignore. I'm pretty sure Miguel Sanchez has me on ignore but can't figure out why.

Can only put it down to a Saturday JDs rampage at some stage that I don't remember.

Alway funny getting up next day, checking in with a huge amount of notifications and a ban 🤣
You better lay off the Jack Daniels and Cokes, me thinks:tearsofjoy:

I am disappointed you don’t have not come up with a derogatory name for port that we can use.

Violet crumbles - freo
BODE - Geelong
Drug rats - Essendon
Beggars - North

Not sure if I missed anyone.

The Poachers fits but it’s not derogatory enough for my liking, so I need to work on it.

Straight from Colin Young on Trade Radio

Arrrrggghhh Colin throwing hand-grenades again at Feathers 🪶 in His Cap.

The Gnome must have really pissed Young off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Melbourne pick 3, with Reid and McKercher off the board, sure Duursma looks good.

Give Melbourne pick 2 (which is what AsterixTheGaul suggested) with McKercher still on the board, who do think Melbourne would draft?

I’ll take option 3 - Melb have no path to pick 2.

Eagles and Nth both have Reid and McKercher 1 & 2 and a bit of a gap to 3rd (probably a significant gap from 1 to 2 also, at least most supporters and the media believe so).

Any deal for WC to slide back includes pick 2 almost certainly (unless the landscape changes and something crazy with future picks happens - in which case we may slide to 5/6/7 if 2x early F1sts are offered… anyway outside of the unpredictable it ain’t happening).

Or Nth keep 2&3, or split 3 but keep 2.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am disappointed you don’t have not come up with a derogatory name for port that we can use.

Violet crumbles - freo
BODE - Geelong
Drug rats - Essendon
Beggars - North

Not sure if I missed anyone.

Poort is a popular one on the Bay.

With the higher turnover of our players and the newer, more youthful list coming through, the senior fans at West Coast games have never struggled more with player names than they do now unfortunately.

Home games are gonna be fun in 2024, bless them.

I found B.Williams, Maric or Allan on the far side of the oval taking a mark (where you can't see their number) last season was confusing.

I'm so confused. North board currently talking about how s**t Reid is and how we (the Eagles) want McKercher as we rate him higher, hence why we'll porbably look to trade 1 for 2 and their dregs.

Not sure why North would want Reid if he's as overhyped as their board is making him out to be.
Hyping up Curtin hasn't worked, so next option is to downplay Reid

I'm so confused. North board currently talking about how s**t Reid is and how we (the Eagles) want McKercher as we rate him higher, hence why we'll porbably look to trade 1 for 2 and their dregs.

Not sure why North would want Reid if he's as overhyped as their board is making him out to be.
Tin rattling hurts your head lol

I suspect we rate McKercher as highly as Ried ans we're playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back