Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Pav will be forced on because they have no one else. Shocking list management by them. The guy will probably be wrecked by the end of the year

You would expect he would rarely travel. Still think he might retire.

None of his family moved from Vic to WA, apparently misses his parents heaps, keeps pushing back WCE contract extensions.

It's just a weird feeling I have with him. Might not mean much, but still.

Only re-signed a year ago, not unusual for him to wait to extract maximum value out of his next extension.

So i reckon the swap of picks with the swans was made easier with the simple dealings over jetta and sinclair.

Probably a handshake after the deal and a nice conversation

Vozz: Hey Swans, come the last day if you have a lower pick you wouldn't mind swapping for a couple of ours for some extra points, hit us up.

Swans: No worries Vozz, chat to you soon bud.

Vozz: baaiiii

None of his family moved from Vic to WA, apparently misses his parents heaps, keeps pushing back WCE contract extensions.

Not worried, Gaff is no Judd and if he wants to go back home let him. Don't want any "Mummies" boys playing for us. When he gets more damaging I might change my opinion on him but he is an accumulator with minimal hurt factor.

If I was on line for the Woosha medal, AA and a good showing in the big medal I would hold off on contracts as well

Pretty good ending to the trade period! Vozzo:

federer-woohoo.gif

I remember how critical many were when Simmo and Vozzo were appointed.
I don't remember anyone being critical when Simmo was appointed, but maybe that's just me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get a copy of the mandurah mail last week front cover article Not the online version. Direct words from Kayleen Bennell saying she and all of the family are over the moon with the return of Harley. They are very excited hes home. i bumped into kayla his sister 2 nights ago and they are very happy. yes i said he wanted to go to eagles months ago and he was definately returning home. But unfortunately our club wasnt keen.. Johnny did say that was only harleys postion on it, and that it was up to the club.. it was such a laugh especially on the gold coast board people saying his manager and his mum wanted him to go to melbourne.

P.S im very happy in the way the eagles have traded good to finish up with pick 23 late. Hope we use it to draft a ruckman probably wise now and then next years draft which is supposed to be midfielders riddled go hard.

Last edited:
Pav might reach his 350 game milestone and no one from our club has ever hit 300. :(

Gaff might but he has a bit of 'Judd' feeling around him imo. Not sure he will play his full AFL career here.

Nothing to worry about yet.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

get a copy of the mandurah mail today front cover article Not the online version. Direct words from Kayleen Bennell saying she and all of the family are over the moon with the return of Harley. They are very excited hes home. i bumped into kayla his sister 2 nights ago and they are very happy. yes i said he wanted to go to eagles months ago and he was definately returning home. But unfortunately our club wasnt keen.. Johnny did say that was only harleys postion on it, and that it was up to the club.. it was such a laugh especially on the gold coast board people saying his manager and his mum wanted him to go to melbourne.

:(:cry:

Trade period may not be as good as we hoped for .
Apparently ACA has footage of jetta snorting imaginary spears . Can any body tell me if imaginary spears are a WADA banned substance ?

We had our chance with Bennell.

Hope he tears it up for Freo but it won't help them when their forwards are Mayne, Apeness and Tabener.

Freo are screwed if Pav plays or not.

So, my guess at the final list moves now

Out (6): Waters (ret), Selwood, Rosa, Sinclair (trd), Main, Colledge/Tunbridge (del)
In (6): Redden, Jetta, Giles (trd), pick 23, pick 31, Newman (upg)

Rookie list
Out (3): Maginness, Powell (del), Newman (upg)
In (3): pick 17, pick 35 (Matera?), Colledge/Tunbridge (redraft)

Matera could be in line for a senior listing. Either way our last pick won't be live.

My only hope is that Lucas isn't elevated. But I suspect the unexpected loss of Rosa might help his case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Pav might reach his 350 game milestone and no one from our club has ever hit 300. :(

Gaff might but he has a bit of 'Judd' feeling around him imo. Not sure he will play his full AFL career here.

I have it on good authority that he loves it here......I know the lady that looked after him when he arrived and apparently he absolutely loves it here (far away from his folks)

This is still puzzling me and now we are going to cut a contracted Colledge to keep McGinnity on makes it more bizarre.

I think tunners will be given an extra year and mcnuggets will be promoted to a full time east perth player

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back