Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I kept hearing re: Pav, that he was more likey to go around again, if they landed a good KPF that could take some of the heat away from him, and that if they got nobody, and it was all up to him, again, that he'd more than likely retire.

Makes sense, he'd be ok as the 2nd or 3rd tall, but to be expected to be the number 1 at his age, is no good for him, or the club.

I kept hearing re: Pav, that he was more likey to go around again, if they landed a good KPF that could take some of the heat away from him, and that if they got nobody, and it was all up to him, again, that he'd more than likely retire.

Makes sense, he'd be ok as the 2nd or 3rd tall, but to be expected to be the number 1 at his age, is no good for him, or the club.

If he doesn't play it's even worst for the club though. If he goes around i expect the club will guarantee him they'll top him out at 15 or so games for the year. Give him games off throughout the year and hope he can pull it together for the finals. They were within a goal of the Hawks in the prelim before the collapse in the final 10 minutes.

Gaff is a man and could very well become a vice captain next season. Also has just showed the AFL community that he is an A grader.

He'll be getting a fat and juicy payrise from us.

What's the bet Freo take a midfielder with 'good foot skills' with their first pick :drunk:

I think i'd rather we kept pick #31 and just chased pick #23 off the Swans and took the risk of Ahchee still being available around then, rather than trading all three for pick #10.

Coughing up all of them for pick 10 seems.... excessive.

Slight upgrade, ditching #37 and #38 for #23 would be fine thanks Vozzo you sick campaigner.
Nostra Sharkus?

None of his family moved from Vic to WA, apparently misses his parents heaps, keeps pushing back WCE contract extensions.

It's just a weird feeling I have with him. Might not mean much, but still.
You seem to have a lot of weird feelings

None of his family moved from Vic to WA, apparently misses his parents heaps, keeps pushing back WCE contract extensions.

It's just a weird feeling I have with him. Might not mean much, but still.
Was looking through the McCarthy thread on the Freo board for the lolz, you really are oddly optimistic/positive on their board. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period may not be as good as we hoped for.

The only trade I'm happy with is Redden. I cant believe we passed up on Bennell - GUN- and allowed him to walk to top four rival Freo. I'm annoyed we even have Jetta, let alone that we gave up Sinclair and filled top four rival #2 Sydneys ruck black hole. No doubt he'll tear up H&A games we dominate, demand finals selection then go missing when we need him most. Rosa was a good player.

The only trade I'm happy with is Redden. I cant believe we passed up on Bennell and allowed him to walk to top four rival Freo. I'm annoyed we even have Jetta, let alone that we gave up Sinclair and filled top four rival #2 Sydneys ruck black hole. No doubt he'll tear up H&A games we dominate, demand finals selection then go missing when we need him most. Rosa was a good player.

Why is it so hard to reason given his and the clubs past and the potential risks and fallout going forward?

The only trade I'm happy with is Redden. I cant believe we passed up on Bennell - GUN- and allowed him to walk to top four rival Freo. I'm annoyed we even have Jetta, let alone that we gave up Sinclair and filled top four rival #2 Sydneys ruck black hole. No doubt he'll tear up H&A games we dominate, demand finals selection then go missing when we need him most. Rosa was a good player.

Sinclair is an average ruckman, if the Swans play him as number one ruck then let the lulz happen. Come next season he was depth for us.

Was looking through the McCarthy thread on the Freo board for the lolz, you really are oddly optimistic/positive on their board. :cool:
One thing about them is they always seem to bring up 2006 and say if we won with Lynch/Hansen then they can win it with what they have. Lynch and Hansen were no world beaters but they were a lot better than anything Freo have behind Pav. They forget about Hunter too who provided around 30 goals.

Pav might reach his 350 game milestone and no one from our club has ever hit 300. :(

Gaff might but he has a bit of 'Judd' feeling around him imo. Not sure he will play his full AFL career here.

Oh for ****s sake

I would argue Giles is a better tap ruckman than Sinclair.

You'd likely be correct, Sinclair is very weak one on one. Easily moved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back