List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this falls through Guy will be saltier than Kevin Rudd after Kyoto. Rudd said at the time that we were rat f****d by the Chinese. I never understood what that meant, but it didn't sound good.

Brisbane have fu**ed themselves over then, not us. He may public say he’s happy to stay he will resent them if it doesn’t get done and it will effect them

Beams and His Manager never said Trade him to us or else.

Just said IF it can be done and that why Lions are not going to trade him

3 way deal going around is off according to trade show.

Reckon now Beams won’t get to Pies. This is about Lions making a point
Bookmark it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What’s their point? It’s ok for them to recruit contracted players, but not ok for contracted players to leave?

Hypocrites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams and His Manager never said Trade him to us or else.

Just said IF it can be done and that why Lions are not going to trade him

What’s said publicly to save face and what one actually thinks/feels can be vastly vastly different

Wait for the live paper shuffling on TV. A real life version of The Office. Without the jokes or the banter or anyone remotely interesting. I'm so glad it coincides with the lunch break of the cricket. Wouldn't want to miss the Aussies getting cleaned up.

Where is Ron Burgundy when you need him.

Is it the end of the world if we do? We can still discuss completed trades in here. I don't see why it's so hard to just be decent to a bloke in Dave's position.
I just think it's a bit ludicrous to even attempt to stop others from making a welcome thread, especially if the person who usually makes them is away when it goes through. Anyone could post one without even seeing your post. You're never going to stop everyone so not much point even suggesting it. The more I think about it the sillier it seems. And that's coming from someone who's more than happy for TD to start all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back