List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You re talking past tense man , is this coz u weren't good at English , or we ve shot our bolt?:confused:

As far as I am aware we haven't shot our bolt per say but that GWS aren't willing to deal with us as we cannot offer enough and so we will wait another year. As long as Melbourne or saints don't convince him to come to them this year we should be ready to strike next year when he is out of contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotch, Martin, Deledio, Ellis, Miles, SEdwards

+
A fit Conca
+
Vlastuin with 3 pre seasons in the body
+
Greenwood & O'Rourke

A man can dream...

I was referring Shiel. I always thought, well up to mid year we would wait till next year before having a crack but from what I was told it looked like there was a chance we might be able to get it done this year. I know what his manager said today but from friday and next week will be interesting. I would never suggest or say " I will have big news next week" and then not say anything, thats a toss bag thing to do imo

I was referring Shiel. I always thought, well up to mid year we would wait till next year before having a crack but from what I was told it looked like there was a chance we might be able to get it done this year. I know what his manager said today but from friday and next week will be interesting. I would never suggest or say " I will have big news next week" and then not say anything, thats a toss bag thing to do imo

Ok. On the edge of my seat. Cant wait for the 'Greenwood is the doozy i was taking about'.

you're right you're not that campaigner Groupie_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back