• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole period is clearly too long

I would have thought with the AFLW being around to keep some eyeballs on the AFL we wouldn’t need to maintain the charade of how long trade period goes for

No, once a bid has come in, the club that has to match or decline is not able to trade out any picks. They can only live trade ahead of the bid. If Essendon get intel that a bid is coming at pick 7, they might wait to pick 6 is till in progress to look to trade it out but once that bid is official Essendon cannot do any pick trading.
I think that’s wrong. Once the bid comes in you can definitely trade picks

Brisbane had to do it when the Coleman bid came in earlier than expected and they didn’t have enough points

Too risky for the bombers. If they trade it out, they may only have minutes to try and get back into a draft that no one wants to relent their position in. They could get right royally ****ed over.

But we have an ‘agreement’ with them. A massive win/win that’s pre-arranged pre-draft.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like we gave up 1 too many picks? What’s the point total?
Who the **** cares mate? My god. We weren't going to use any of those picks.

Maybe I've been reading too much on here but I didn't think we'd have to give up as much as that to get 20, but hey, at least we're off the mark for Trade Period 2024
Thing is, Brisbane can't just take a bunch of junk picks. They don't have the list spots to do it. 51 and 61 are kind of useless to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back