• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you 100% sure about that? I thought they had the ‘time on the clock’ to live trade ?

If not, I think the Bummers have to get rid of pick-9 …. Saints will bid on Kako for sure after the Bomber disasters they’ve received (Lovett and Carlisle) ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You can 100% live trade while the bid timer is on.

Who the **** cares mate? My god. We weren't going to use any of those picks.

Exactly. You'd have lost them anyway, and no shot you would want to delist more players to go into the draft with like 10 live picks lol.

There's potential to do a draft night deal for future picks to make the swap more even, or you become the first person callled next year as we deal with having to match a bid for Annable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather 23 I reckon.

Do we have junk picks left or did Bears steal them all?

51 & 60 only ones worth anything.

Only way this makes sense is if it helps us land 13 and 11.

We’ve just allowed the Premiers to recruit two gun players without using their future first. We had all the cards with our ability to bid at 1. Give or take we’ve donated them their future first.

Exactly. You'd have lost them anyway, and no shot you would want to delist more players to go into the draft with like 10 live picks lol.

There's potential to do a draft night deal for future picks to make the swap more even, or you become the first person callled next year as we deal with having to match a bid for Annable.
Exactly. People don't see the bigger picture and it's incredibly frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back