• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm stubborn. I'd stall until last minute.
Cameron doesn't stall...... much:tearsofjoy:

Circa 2016 media

'Currently working in business with former Tigers president Gary March and his Beyond Sportswear Limited, Cameron quit Richmond at the start of 2013 to run BC3 Thoroughbreds for Bill Vlahos. By the end of that year Cameron placed the company into voluntary receivership'

Last edited:

Could we trade Baker and pick 11(if we get it and 10 from Freo) to WCE for 3 and something, then ontrade 3 and something else for 2?
Baker and 11 for 3

3 and 20 for 2 and 25.

Not bad at all.

1 2 6 10 23 24 25

We won’t be doing that, the issue for Richmond is that if you accept 6 for Rioli right at the deadline on Wednesday, there won’t be time for you to deal it for 2 or 3 really.

I guess you could wait till Wednesday morning but I feel like it’d be easier for you to do it Monday and get it out of the way considering how many other trades Richmond has to do?

We can trade picks anytime after the trade period finishes including on draft night. The only party that will be feeling pressure by the deadline is GCS

That's pretty much accepting only pick 6. Blair wants more than pick 6.
I suggested last week Rioli and a future 2nd for 6&13 Or if they don't like that, Suns to hand over 6&23
The deal has to favour us MORE as he's contracted, it must be overs.
Agree 6&13 with a F2 going back

6&23 with a F3 going back (almost an end of second round pick anyway given we will finish dead last)

6&29 & nothing going back

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah Pendles and Sidearse will still be playing when they're 50 years old
how are they still not retired ? oh thats right theyre both non contact

Idk about 2.

But 10+ Baker can get 3. If you wanna add in some junk to get it done.

We have so many picks we can do whatever we want.

10,24 and Baker for 3 is doable.
But 3 doesn't get us FOS.

Would be tempting. 1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 24 and a 1 year head start on that prospect but no F1. Tough call.
I'd prefer to do it another way but if it plays out like UpTheGutz proposed I'd do it. I'm not as in love with Sharp as you are. Prefer FOS.

But prefer to keep next year's first and get pick 2 another way.

Yeah but on Wednesday 7pm if Cameron doesn't budge do we keep Rioli or trade him for 6?
I think Blair's still after pick 13. If GC move it elsewhere the Rioli deal will get done pretty quickly IMO.

we can do combos with

10,11,18,20,24 and futures. Assuming trades go to plan.

If north want Tauru or whatever his name is and think they can get him with pick 10 then pick 2 is ours.

I haven’t heard him being touted as a definite top 10 player. Who would want him?

Maybe Dee’s, but then why would they trade with each other if they are fighting over him?
Saints would offer 7 and something. 10 won't cut it.

I feel that way about Hannaford. I'd happily drsft him at 10.
If Berry's gone I might too. He's a terrier.

:oops: I know a couple Roller Coaster fans, some are actually OK, better knowledge than a lot of Sydney fans (like the peroxide blonde that sat next to me at the SCG, and at half time asked her other half, "hey luv, how quarters in this game, three or four?")
In her defence, that could be more a math problem on her part

I think Sharp goes probably #1 this year and at least top 3 so you'd want at least pick 2 for it imo.

I also see a world where Fred Rodriguez is better than this pool too so even pick 2 next year you'd want pick 2 this year.

For FOS.

I’m taking that deal.

1,2,6,10 etc in a super draft is too good a hand.

No way would (or should) we be considering trading pick 1 next year for a single pick 2 in this draft.

So much can happen in 12 months...

What is a Nick Riewoldt, Harley Reid, JHF type presents next year? A clear standout #1 and we don't have that pick.. would be chaos!

Top 3 players year on year are always littered with pure quality

If we take an F1 for Baker, and I’d like it to be more than that, are we choosing Carlton’s or Hawthorn’s?

Taking the Hawks
  • Have a tougher draw this year after finishing higher
  • They performed to a high level last year and not sure they can improve again at the same rate
  • Carlton massively underperformed and have an older and more mature list who should fire (with a much better spine)
  • Hawks gameplan caught so many teams out this year - but clubs all have a full offseason to counter it now.

But 3 doesn't get us FOS.

3 gets us Lalor and Jagga/Draper/Langford at a minimum with a chance of FOS. That’s good enough for me.

North aren’t guaranteed to pick FOS and everybody seems to want to trade up to get Lalor. Jagga/Draper/Langford can all easily go at 2. Clubs are after different types of players.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back