• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also not bagging anyone as we're all guessing but as we've discussed previously some are setting themselves up for real disappointment

Disappointment is only gonna come because so many people have had ridiculous expectations for what we will get for Rioli and Bolton “BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTRACTED”.

Forgetting that clubs are only going to trade what makes sense for them. And we will accept fair and reasonable trades because we need picks and they don’t want to return to RFC.

Pick 6 and 13 for Rioli. Picks 10,11 and 18
for Bolton. It was just never ever going to happen. FFS Dogs look like getting a late teens pick for Smith, who is a superior acquisition at 23yo than Rioli… and we are getting pick-6!!

So in the wash it will be pick-6 for Rioli. Pick 10 and 18 for Bolton, with maybe a sweetener our way. Mid-teens pick or a couple of seconds for Baker.

We are dealing with 3 x players with 1 x AA between them. And 1 x B&F. If that turns into 4 x top-20 picks in an ultra strong draft then happy days IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Owies finished at Carlton. We need goal kickers and he can take a mark too. Can get him for nothing. Only 27 and has kicked 60 odd goals in the last 2 years.

Yeah, yeah I know. SpUd1!

I don’t want him as his goal celebrations are nauseating. Genuinely annoying footballer.

Disappointment is only gonna come because so many people have had ridiculous expectations for what we will get for Rioli and Bolton “BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTRACTED”.

Forgetting that clubs are only going to trade what makes sense for them. And we will accept fair and reasonable trades because we need picks and they don’t want to return to RFC.

Pick 6 and 13 for Rioli. Picks 10,11 and 18
for Bolton. It was just never ever going to happen. FFS Dogs look like getting a late teens pick for Smith, who is a superior acquisition at 23yo than Rioli… and we are getting pick-6!!

So in the wash it will be pick-6 for Rioli. Pick 10 and 18 for Bolton, with maybe a sweetener our way. Mid-teens pick or a couple of seconds for Baker.

We are dealing with 3 x players with 1 x AA between them. And 1 x B&F. If that turns into 4 x top-20 picks in an ultra strong draft then happy days IMO.

Disagree Bolton picks in reality aren't 10 and 18 they are 15 and 23 when pushed back not good reading is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dan houston is going to propel them to a flag
Can't understand why he'd want to move back to victoria.Once he retires he has 40+ years living in the shithole of a state.Whats the rush.
Who's a better chance of winning a flag within 4-5yrs?
Port Or Pies?

Owies finished at Carlton. We need goal kickers and he can take a mark too. Can get him for nothing. Only 27 and has kicked 60 odd goals in the last 2 years.

Yeah, yeah I know. SpUd1!
he can play. we losing 3 half forwards. Bolton, JG & Baker.
Got Mansell, MRJ, Campbell left. Campbell runs like a wing. Should be played on the wing.

Lynch back on the park. Kosi/Bauer as 2nd KPF.

Owies IN mean you could delist Cumbo & Matty C.

Not sure if we are drafting any small fwds & TT, Hopper could rest fwd. Any draftee mid might rotate on the bench for a rest.

Gary Rohan as insurance for one year? Would cost nothing and I'm sure would upset a significant number of our supporters.

Not convinced he's better than FOS or Lalor but think he will be better than the others. He covers the ground pretty well. He just drags his feet, uses minimal effort to move.

Rodriguez I think if he strings it all together could go #1 and better than the rest in this years draft too.

I’m curious to see how Greeves goes. He had a burst of pace and strength through hips in the futures that I didn’t see in the metro vs Queensland 17s game.

It looks a good draft for pace and outside run though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back