• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

they are not guns, good players but not guns, Hopper may not even be regarded as a good player yet, still needs more consistency and get over his setbacks
Balta is a star if he’s allowed to just play in his rightful position down back. He was ranked 1 for intercept marks in 2023, he’s a gun. Circumstances stuffed his 2024 campaign. Taranto and Hopper I agree are probably B Graders but both have had A grade seasons previously where they have been in AA discussions. Sadly hopper may never get his body right for the rigours of AFL footy.

but not just first rounders , they have ability to and put it on show

FOS is a better player than Walsh probably and Walsh would know and Wright with Hawthorn connection proabbly knows something about Tauru as well.

There might be a miss here and there but CFC has far more X factor and pedigree than RFC on their list
Because they were rebuilding while we were winning our drought-breaking flag?

It’s ok Mr Magic we can trade Bolton back when we are in our window
our window is looking pretty far away now.

Established teams like CFC are not mean't to get pick three. Now they an play the FA game aka, Hawthorn and we are probably looking ten years and with Balta on a seven year and others they will be getting older so probably a 15 year rebuild

Balta is a star if he’s allowed to just play in his rightful position down back. He was ranked 1 for intercept marks in 2023, he’s a gun. Circumstances stuffed his 2024 campaign. Taranto and Hopper I agree are probably B Graders but both have had A grade seasons previously where they have been in AA discussions. Sadly hopper may never get his body right for the rigours of AFL footy.
1 for intercept marks in a year does not make you a star.

Brownlow medalists are not stars necessarily, AA are not stars necessarily, every tom dick and Harry is a star by some peoples notions

Balta is a good player, great versatility but has not entered the star category. He is not Rance, nor JR, not even Richo but he is a good player

that is the problem, acceptance of mediocrity at RFC
I know you're having an episode but trading is not acceptance of mediocrity. That was back in the Frawley days when we traded in spuds like Houlihan.

You only get success through nailing the draft. That's what we're about to do.

as if pick 25 is worth anything much, lol

We need pick 25 to get Luke Hodge, yeah, nah
OK, this campaigner's cooked. When the **** did I mention Luke Hodge?

Back on ignore.

there's no need to trade him. But he has wanted out all year, allegedly. 10 & 18 do me, or pay his full salary if that helps.

$hai's on a $million. Bolton will put em over surely.
Another invited to my poker night. Pick up voorhees on your way.

Will we get 10 and 11 for Bolton or 10 and 18 is now the question??? We have up 12 and 19 for Tarranto and Bolton is a more valuable asset so I think 10 and 11 is fair. What do other people think?
we wanted 2 very players, that cost us 2 1st rounders. Bolton has wanted to go home, mid contract. Freo are the only club chasing. They have 10, 11 & 18 are 2 1st rounders.
10 & 18 is not as good as 10&11 but better than forcing Bolton to stay.

but not just first rounders , they have ability to and put it on show

FOS is a better player than Walsh probably and Walsh would know and Wright with Hawthorn connection proabbly knows something about Tauru as well.

There might be a miss here and there but CFC has far more X factor and pedigree than RFC on their list
Of course they do (cfc, have a better list). We are ships passing in the night. 2 differing ends of the cycle.

Of course they do (cfc, have a better list). We are ships passing in the night. 2 differing ends of the cycle.
lol, when is their destination versus ours?? I give us 15 years and them 8.

Tell me in 2016 did we get pick 3??? and in a draft rated to

Kane Cornes mentioned West Coast trading out previous pick and missed out on Sheezel. How did that go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all these picks have come in

I genuinely do not see the need to trade Shai unless we get huge overs

We have 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24

If we do not get 10,11, keep him
Agree

Other option Accept 10, 18 and Fremantle future 2nd
For
Bolton and our future 4th

I am assuming those future picks are still with Fremantle and us.

Always value in having something banked for the next year and we can death watch Fremantle for the second year in a row.

lol, when is their destination versus ours?? I give us 15 years and them 8.

Tell me in 2016 did we get pick 3??? and in a draft rated to

Kane Cornes mentioned West Coast trading out previous pick and missed out on Sheezel. How did that go?
This is some wild revisionist history in Carlton's favour. They've been attempting to build this list since they picked Murphy with Pick 1 in 2005, they've had plenty of misses.

I know I'm a bit behind on this one given how quick this thread moves, but jeez I reckon Carlton have paid a huge price to get Pick 3 and they'd want to get the player they have their eye on, and have a good year next year, or it could backfire massively. I always think that Kane Cornes is a ****ing idiot, but to say they are one of the winners of the trade period based on what they gave up is insane.
They essentially overpaid by a Future 2nd and Owies based on draft points value alone.
It was bold. Cornes likes bold.

Everyone saying Blues have killed it. They've given up 2 x 1sts and a 2nd for pick 3. It's a big price to pay.

The only really remarkable part of the deal is Eagles contribution.

This is some wild revisionist history in Carlton's favour. They've been attempting to build this list since they picked Murphy with Pick 1 in 2005, they've had plenty of misses.
true but I assume new guy Wright is helping them and they do not have SOS anymore

Cannot say they stuffed up with Cripps and Weitering.

looks like AFL HQ helping CFC get not one but multiple premierships

all this dialogue about Finn Osulivan getting to pick 7 was to help Blues get pick 3 I think

alright so onto the Bolton deal.

Current status:

RFC asking: 10 + 11
Freo offering: 10 + 18

Would we be ok accepting 10 + 18 given we have landed everyone else?

would we be open to:

RFC Giving: Bolton + 24 for 10 + 11?

Can we manufacture a way to get 10, 11 and 18 with a combo of Bolton plus picks?

It was bold. Cornes likes bold.

Everyone saying Blues have killed it. They've given up 2 x 1sts and a 2nd for pick 3. It's a big price to pay.

The only really remarkable part of the deal is Eagles contribution.
Will be even better when we take the player they traded up for eh eh eh

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back