List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Armstrong the preference target for us or Jonty Faull still.

Both. We ware aimin to take 2 key forwards this draft. Armstrong and Faull are our preferred but we will fall back on Shanahan and Gerreyn if need be.

I’m going to throw one out there now the deals are all final.

Losing Bolton, Baker & Rioli (and Graham) is nowhere near as bad for our team as we might have thought.

Graham works hard but lacks agility which gets exposed repeatedly.

Rioli is a flashy half-back but he is no Houli and can’t defend at his level.

Baker gives everything but we were still shit when he was our midfielder without Taranto, Hopper & Prestia.

Bolton does amazing things up forward but couldn’t carry us when it mattered. We’ll miss his elite ability to create goal scoring opportunities out of nothing BUT we won’t miss his poor misses and when he goes missing during games.

I loved all these guys in black and yellow but I think we can replace their influence on results without too much issue.

Bolton will hurt the most, he checked out early this year

Losing Bolton, Baker & Rioli (and Graham) is nowhere near as bad for our team as we might have thought.

Baker gives everything but we were still shit when he was our midfielder without Taranto, Hopper & Prestia.

Bolton does amazing things up forward but couldn’t carry us when it mattered. We’ll miss his elite ability to create goal scoring opportunities out of nothing BUT we won’t miss his poor misses and when he goes missing during games.

I loved all these guys in black and yellow but I think we can replace their influence on results without too much issue.
With an average height of 176.5cm we’re laughing

I was thinking similar.

None are key pieces in a team. They are all flankers or cherry on top types.

It would be insane to see us improve next year with a little luck and injection of elite youthful enthusiasm.

Bolton will hurt the most, he checked out early this year
Na I always thought Shai and Bakes would eventually end up back in WA.
Rioli hurts……
I never thought he would leave…
The fact Jack and Cotch said they kept at it in 2016 because of young players like him makes it hurt more….
All well. Business is business.
I look forward to the next few years. There will be ups and downs for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both. We ware aimin to take 2 key forwards this draft. Armstrong and Faull are our preferred but we will fall back on Shanahan and Gerreyn if need be.
Reckon the Dons are pretty keen on Shanahan, or should be after what he showed them in the VFL, if a bid comes in for Kako around 9 would we consider either of their F1's for 10 or 11 and take Armstrong with the next pick?

Come on richo, don't waiver on Blair now. 😁
1729071464716.gif
I say it again Carlton set the standard yesterday 12 and 14 for pick 3. Why would we offer 6. To cute or not move on the draft is full of talent and players will slide. Let's not give up farm.
Of course we're all for getting it for the minimum spend. But pick 2 is more valuable than 3. By a bit, I reckon. All we can ascertain from the Carlton trade is that Matt Clarke doesn't think a hell of a lot of pick 3 compared to pick 12 and Liam Baker and Matt Owies.

Imagine having 1, 2 and 6.
Good god.
computer sitting GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back