List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
How's the manipulative language:

Not, 'two-time premiership star Bolton, who was one of Richmond's best players throughout the 2020 season but especially in the finals and even more so in the grand final, and who's 5th-placed finish in this year's Jack Dyer Medal was his lowest in five years'. No. He's 'shown tremendous upside but battled to produce his best form consistently'.

And with 10 and 18 the price the media has decided is fair and reasonable, all that remains is for

Just some minor details and lesser pick swaps. We've decided what the guts of the deal is, so Richmond better not disagree or we'll label them difficult.

Weasel words.

Jay Clark is most definitely, 100%, a born and bred shiteater.

100%

The media wording on all things Richmond is pissing me right off. It's never slanted our way.

Lucky I'm not Blair because I'd be saying this is what we want, if you choose to ignore it or think you're better trading any of those picks on that we want then don't bother asking again. I'll be back Friday.

I meant that if a trade doesn’t eventuate his investment in the side won’t be as it should because he obviously wants to be back west and probably looking to make the trade next season anyway

Not saying he has a bad attitude now although his on field discipline has always been a bit of an issue but that’s besides the point
If he has a poor attitude and his form drops, would the other clubs want him? It would be in his interest to perform to the best of his abilities to maintain Freo/WC interest in him if he wants to have another shot of being traded.

Btw commiserations on only p 42 for Graham

Was definitely band 1 compo everyday of the week
Hopefully you guys don’t take this lying down and write some angry letters to AFL headquarters telling them just how angry you are!
**** off campaigner

Hopefully you guys don’t take this lying down and write some angry letters to AFL headquarters telling them just how angry you are!
We find a truckload of manure usually works well....

Enjoy bending over later this week

No lube

f off, don;t piss down my back and tell me it is raining

if shai Bolton was wearing a hooped Guernsey what the would the narrative from the media be in regards to he's worth.

It was never going to be band 1.
Not for a 4 year deal. Unless it was for $1.5m per year. Maybe band 3 would have been fairer. Band 2 a stretch, knowing the afl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the manipulative language:

Not, 'two-time premiership star Bolton, who was one of Richmond's best players throughout the 2020 season but especially in the finals and even more so in the grand final, and who's 5th-placed finish in this year's Jack Dyer Medal was his lowest in five years'. No. He's 'shown tremendous upside but battled to produce his best form consistently'.

And with 10 and 18 the price the media has decided is fair and reasonable, all that remains is for

Just some minor details and lesser pick swaps. We've decided what the guts of the deal is, so Richmond better not disagree or we'll label them difficult.

Weasel words.

Jay Clark is most definitely, 100%, a born and bred shiteater.
jay clarke has the colonwood sewage pipe fixed to his household where he drinks the pies shite every night for dinner

I still think our list is better than pies and will be again in 2025 even with a million kids

they are old and cooked and are heavily assisted by their beloved umpies something weve never had

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back