Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys just relax, Rioli not needed at the suns now that Noble is going there.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Couldn't agree more.

Steely for Baker
Short back into the role Rioli took from him
MRJ with more fitness, maybe some midfield time

New fitness guru (hopefully)

Gibcus fit
Lynch fit
Broad Leadership in the backline to continue

Balta, Broad, Gibcus, Miller, Short, Vlaustin through the backline
Hopper, Taranto, Kane Mc, Pick 1, Pick 6 through the midfield
Lynch, Bauer, Mansell, MRJ, Campbell through the forward line

Mansell ended the season as a top 100 AFL player.

Brown, Banks, Hugo, Ross, Bauer another year of development.

I know we're going to struggle at times, but I genuinely don't think its quite as bad as what we're all thinking right now.
New fitness guru?
I'm available

Great summation. I think we will sign some fringe players, we kind of have to. There is definitely some talent out there not being utilised. Hope we identify the right ones.
Yep, we are probably going to have to fill 10 list spots, no way we are taking that many picks in the draft. A few that I’m sure we would be giving some consideration that are lacking opportunities at current clubs. Neil Erasmus, Devon Robertson, Angus Sheldrick, Jacob Konstansy, Elijah Tsatas, Ben Hobbs, and Josh Sinn. No doubt most on here will say they are all rubbish but fact is they all perform well at the state league level and were all rated pretty highly at one point or another. There would be plenty more of these types but these are just the higher drafts picks I can think of from the top of my head. 2026-2027 is when we will be looking to start bringing in some big free agents.

Yep, we are probably going to have to fill 10 list spots, no way we are taking that many picks in the draft. A few that I’m sure we would be giving some consideration that are lacking opportunities at current clubs. Neil Erasmus, Devon Robertson, Angus Sheldrick, Jacob Konstansy, Elijah Tsatas, Ben Hobbs, and Josh Sinn. No doubt most on here will say they are all rubbish but fact is they all perform well at the state league level and were all rated pretty highly at one point or another. There would be plenty more of these types but these are just the higher drafts picks I can think of from the top of my head. 2026-2027 is when we will be looking to start bringing in some big free agents.
we should have the list spots to try one or 2 for a season or 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have an issue with it as long as it doesn't impact any of our decent picks this draft and doesn't take senior games away from those kids who need it.

Sheldrick has shown a little more

sam mitchell has them in finals 3 years after he got there

would be lunacy to extend yze if we are bottom 4 again next year and 2026
Hardwick was his 4th season. If we can see growth as a team or the team showing proper effort then he should be fine.

If I were the board, I would give him a contract to the end of 2028. That is 5 years in total.

Is there legitimate mail he's a 'JHF type flight risk'????
We need to treat any interstate player as a JHF type flight risk at this point. Check the respective home states of Baker Bolton and Graham.

Hardwick was his 4th season. If we can see growth as a team or the team showing proper effort then he should be fine.

If I were the board, I would give him a contract to the end of 2028. That is 5 years in total.
wow

Hardwick started with Lids already there with JR and Cotch and Rance a Dusty just coming in not to mention others

Yze is coming from way way back and if people cannot see the difference well we are wasting our time in the first place.

I would argue Mitchell came in off a better base at the Hawks as well but for me the jury is still out on the Hawks and finals means little to me

No point for us to do it
The number 1 draft pick gets a nice cash bonus so nominating a player who won’t play for you just ****s over the player we will pick in a way
Ten thousand. Back pocket money.

is that because Dusty has left?
partly, partly the club's fortunes going into reverse the last couple of years. I reckon Baker/Bolton wanting to go home is just them making excuses but they want out because they want money/extremely unlikely career prospects wrt the likes of West Coast

Yep the first thing they will do is trade out one of those picks
Bolton stays. Make it clear to Freo our requirements and the fact that if not met no trade will be considered.

we are not in the business of competitive winning squads, we are in the business of winning premierships and Port shows despite Ken and trading in Dixon it needed Rozee, Butters and JHF recent pick one and they still might miss

This is the whole point, how often do you get to bring in top 5 talent?? We are not Geelong that screw clubs over on Cameron deals, Otten deals, Bailey Smith deals, Dangerfield deals

We are in the business of competitive winning squads. Without them you don't win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back