• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point for us to do it
The number 1 draft pick gets a nice cash bonus so nominating a player who won’t play for you just ****s over the player we will pick in a way

Worked well for Norf, didn’t nominate Daicos and nek minut they lose JHF and Collingwood win the flag.

Putting a player on a pedestal like that is a recipe for disaster. We should bid on Ashcroft and then trade pick 1 for the lols

Hawks ended 14th 13th and in his third year 16th... by your logic they should have sacked him after the 2023 season
they were never going to do that as hes a legend of the club

yze on the other hand is not and comes from a really poor organisation in melbourne

I think we’re all clear on Yze being a short term coach

Would be extremely lucky to make it into the final year of his contract based on what he dished up this season

You’ll win more than 2 games if your plan is any good, regardless of who’s missing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t know if I agree. We may not be playing finals but a lot of people are underselling our injury issues this year. If things are more normal on the injury front next year I think we have a better season even with the exodus of players.

Look at the number of games played by our players who will be in/around our best 22 next year, the majority of these missed games were due to injury.

Balta - 19
Brown - 18
HRS - 18
Taranto - 15
Banks - 15
Hopper - 12
Lefau - 10
Young - 9
McAuliffe - 9
MRJ - 9
Ross - 7
Tresize - 7
Lynch - 4
Bauer - 3
Gibcus - 2
Clarke - 1

16 players that didn’t hit 20 games. A lot injured when they found form. A bit of continuity, especially in the midfield, and things improve. Add a couple of kids capable of playing straight away and maybe a mature recruit or two, and things won’t be so bad.
Last to first !

Somebody has to do it. Might as well be us !

You have to admit the so so called top teams are pretty crap right now and anyone in the 8 could probably win it this year.

I say we load up with some gun kids and ambush the ****ers next year !

Last edited:
I have a feeling we are going to loose big sexy as well
Star Wars Reaction GIF

If you don’t win the flag you are last the way the AFL sport and media is

So might as well finish bottom and maximize draft picks and trades for the fastest way back to the top!

So bloody exciting
Yep, all things considered we are in a brilliant position to reload just prior to the Devil's coming in. Heaps of cap space for targeting FA's, bursting at the seams with draft picks likely and zero pressure from.anywhere because everyone thinks we're dead in the water. We are a nuclear submarine ready to launch !

History will show Dimma did the right thing. He got out of the way, allowing for a big clean out and for us to smash the draft. I will miss Bakes and Lightning Bolton, Dan Rioli and even JGTI but they will be doing is a big favour rather than hanging around, going through the motions.

I'm excited !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling we are going to loose big sexy as well
You haven’t had a good feeling since you predicted Druggos would miss the finals 3 months ago

Such a negative Nancy these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back