Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is worth a watch and a resonable assessment of our list and possible draft additions

42 out of 46 players used this year and the only reason we didnt use every player is because they were injured or ohb who is a cat b and nowhere near afl. puts into perspective why we haven't seen much of a gameplan in place this year, zero continuity.

This is worth a watch and a resonable assessment of our list and possible draft additions

A bit of a waffler. States the obvious.
His trade to Freo is laughable. 9, 10, 17 and 27 for Bolton and Baker and pick 30. We'd be batshit crazy to do that deal. Why would we give back pick 30?

Do the deals separately for Bolton and Baker or trade with WC for future picks for Baker.

I gave up after watching his Freo trade scenerio, because his Rioli trade one would probably make me smash the computer screen.

Michael Richards Yes GIF

They will have the capital when Houston moves

Finally, you've admitted it. This is a huge moment. Proud of you buddy.

The way I have to be so freakin careful when I post anything now is very stressful.

Shut up you campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His trade to Freo is laughable. 9, 10, 17 and 27 for Bolton and Baker and pick 30. We'd be batshit crazy to do that deal. Why would we give back pick 30?

Do the deals separately for Bolton and Baker or trade with WC for future picks for Baker.

I gave up after watching his Freo trade scenerio, because his Rioli trade one would probably make me smash the computer screen.

Dude, that deal would be freakin robbery by us and we make out like bandits.

Interesting video, thanks for posting it!

Dude, that deal would be freakin robbery by us and we make out like bandits.

How does it compare (as a guide) to the Hoppper TT trades? Cos I’d put Baker & Shai slightly ahead in terms of overall value/potential impact. ( but maybe I’m a bit biased?)….

I think he’s assessment of our list is very accurate. Some may not agree with his draft picks in each position but for a non Richmond person, I thought he was on the mark. I actually liked his choices but like others posters have some players I’d rather. That was a video I thought worth watching.

How does it compare (as a guide) to the Hoppper TT trades? Cos I’d put Baker & Shai slightly ahead in terms of overall value/potential impact. ( but maybe I’m a bit biased?)….
Look I know everything, and I am always right.

This is the best I can do right now.

Tigerbob and tiger_tough and to a lesser extent, that dumb campaigner tigs2010 are just gagging for my posts today and I am incredibly stressed out.

On a serious note, its much better value than what we paid for TT, but the Hopper trade ended up diabolical so we cant use that as a reference point for any trades IMO

( 9 and 10 for Shai is good business IMO and the other trade is slightly in our favor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back