Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People worrying about what we will get for baker value is a mid to late 1st rounder being out of contract if he goes to the Eagles Clarke knows exactly the great player he is getting it will be a mid to late 1st rounder or there 2nd rounder this year and next year

People worrying about what we will get for baker value is a mid to late 1st rounder being out of contract if he goes to the Eagles Clarke knows exactly the great player he is getting it will be a mid to late 1st rounder or there 2nd rounder this year and next year
Can’t see how they get us a r1 , no way they flipping 12 , can’t help but think we get cornholed on this one

If we end up getting pick 6, 9/10 and some other firsts, I hope we do NOT trade 6 and anything to try and get 2. That would be shocking for us.
Seems like a lot of enough mids that could go 1, 6,9 10. If North want KPFs late in the draft. They are better off talking to clubs with picks 3 onwards.

Re Daniel Rioli
"Speaking to AFL.com.au about the specifics of a possible trade, football boss Wayne Campbell said "we want him in the door".
"There's always a fair range in price," Campbell said.
"We'll deal with Richmond in good faith, and we hope to get the deal done.
"We said to Daniel we want him here, so it's up to us to uphold our end of the bargain.""

That all sounds promising!

All part of the grand plan, just making sure that Graham get's us pick 22,, WCE might just have to offer a bit more cash to get us to a band 3 compo deal

Looks like we're gonna play hardball with the 4 that have requested trades but at the right price, especially after what Dunny said in his interview.

TBH I think that Graham is worth more to us than pick 22, he's one than can drive standards and culture, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure that's at odds with most here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All part of the grand plan, just making sure that Graham get's us pick 22,, WCE might just have to offer a bit more cash to get us to a band 3 compo deal

Looks like we're gonna play hardball with the 4 that have requested trades but at the right price, especially after what Dunny said in his interview.

TBH I think that Graham is worth more to us than pick 22, he's one than can drive standards and culture, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure that's at odds with most here.

No, West Coast have ensured he stays.
He ain't knocking back four years.
F***, Graham won't be able to move in 2027-28.

WCE's 12 is too high. Their next pick, 23 would be OK.

1, 6 & 20 (Rioli), 9 & 17 Bolton, 21 RFC. 23.

7 picks inside 23...

how many players we take?

Bolton for picks that will end up around 11 and 21? I don't think so.

That 23 is sliding to 30 odd. You don't let Baker go for that.

Plus we will almost certainly be able to trade up for a first rounder.

I still think Eagles will up their offer to Graham to get a favourable deal on Baker, likely their next 2 x rd 2 picks.

There will be other complexities. But we should get the picks starting at 9, 10 for Bolton as a minimum. Rioli pick 6 on its own would do that, but I think it might have a lot more complexity to it. But our worst case should be picks starting at:

1, 6, 9, 10, 14, 21, 22, 23 in this years draft. Those picks probably slide to 1, 7, 11, 12, 17, 27, 28, 29.

But there will be all sorts going on, salary subsidy, potentially accepting a salary dump, trading up, trading down, future picks and so on. At the end of it all we should have at least 5-6 rd 1 picks this year plus 3 of the first 4 picks in rd 2 at our disposal.

Last edited:
Re Daniel Rioli
"Speaking to AFL.com.au about the specifics of a possible trade, football boss Wayne Campbell said "we want him in the door".
"There's always a fair range in price," Campbell said.
"We'll deal with Richmond in good faith, and we hope to get the deal done.
"We said to Daniel we want him here, so it's up to us to uphold our end of the bargain.""

That all sounds promising!
Sounds like he's ready to spread his cheeks like a good man

No, West Coast have ensured he stays.
He ain't knocking back four years.
F***, Graham won't be able to move in 2027-28.

Even if this ends up being the case, Richmond are not going to be troubled by that situation at all. By the time our young players are maturing enough for it to matter all these longer term deals for Graham, Taranto, Hopper will have ended or be very close.

Last edited:
We've upped our offer for Jack Graham to 4 years according to Riley Beveridge.

What the *ing *.

Angry Office GIF
tywin-madness.gif

Sounds like he's ready to spread his cheeks like a good man

The good thing there is there is no hedging. They are doing precisely what they should do, prioritise a flag at the earliest point possible, all in. So they will want proven ready made players and salary paid or to dump back ended players. All of which likely suits us down to the ground.

We've upped our offer for Jack Graham to 4 years according to Riley Beveridge.

What the *ing *.

Angry Office GIF
Can't wait till he's injured again in a 3rd quarter and next week hobbles around or alternatively misses 4 weeks and then rushed straight back in 😍

Go ask Eagles if they'd trade Ginbey and Hewett for Sheezel....
Glad you asked.

North would have taken Sheezel at 1 and we would have taken Cadman at 2 if that trade hadn’t been done. So North essentially traded JHF for Wardlaw and Port F1 (Goad) with some late picks to balance.

I think west coast will merge with Tasmania so when that happens baker will come back and he will be cheap ….. we will win out in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back