List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone mentions Stocker now that he is delisted - instant ban please mods.

This is the guy who we told during a draft interview that he couldn't play midfield at AFL level because he runs only one way and doesn't have the tank.
I would take him as a Rookie selection just for the carlton melts

" You do know he was the 6th best player in his draft yeah"

This is the guy who we told during a draft interview that he couldn't play midfield at AFL level because he runs only one way and doesn't have the tank.
Lol, have they actually delisted him? So, Silvagni live trades to get him because he thinks we were after him, and he’s lasted, what? 3 years?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hopper does prefer a move to Geelong & prospect of living on the coast but reality is that midfield is tough to break into. Parfitt and Menegola can't get a game. He is open to moving to the tigers and they have from my understanding done due diligence with a medical (particularly regarding heart condition that has prevented him from playing big minutes). This obviously will be reflected in trade value, and he isn't going to cost nearly as much as Taranto. He wants to leave Sydney for Victoria even though he's contracted, so he will get to one of the two, still think it'll be Geelong but wouldn't write the Tigers off. They're definitely an attractive option.

I know I'm not offering much, and not much reason to believe me especially because I've said Hopper will end up at the cats with certainty, but it doesn't seem as certain now.
but who are u

Didn't Carlton do a trade with Adelaide last minute to pick him because they thought we were going to pick him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

More then slim. From what I hear, cats 60 we 40 now chance to get hopper.
If we get both, I predict the most smug off season for us. I would be walking around worse than if we won the granny. We get both and we have cut both Geelol's and Collingwobble's lunch. Almost worth the dodgy AFL call.

Would love taranto and hopper, them plus bolton is a core of a premiership midfield which is extremely exciting. Only concern for me is that would pretty much wipe out our picks for the next two years (12 + 19 + 2023 R1), leaving us with no capital to trade or draft in a key forward. Jack's on his last legs and will need a replacement asap and we really need to be looking at replacing lynch a few years down the road now that he's hit 30. Are we that confident in bauer and ryan?
Someone like Treacy would come cheap.(On his Bandwagon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back