List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s all just take a moment to watch the footage of the messiah Liam Stocker being drafted to Carlton and the reactions from the Blooze team management

It’s so beautiful

the fat bloke was gold 😂

There would be cries of banning Richmond from recruiting GWS & Gold Coast players for 5 years LOL

I know for sure it'll break BF.

We could have a "carefully planned and coordinated response" as members of Big Footy too, which would be fun.
Something like we all agree to simply post "Ha Ha yeah sucks to be you" to EVERY single whingy little prick.
We would literally flood BF with the same message to every sooky comment about our trading.
It'd be fun to watch the salt levels rise...

Let’s all just take a moment to watch the footage of the messiah Liam Stocker being drafted to Carlton and the reactions from the Blooze management team

It’s so beautiful

What a bunch of dumb campaigners 😅

Imagine we get Hopper and Taranto, win the flag, and then get Tom Green next year.

Oppo melts would be awesome

Im surprised the Hopper meeting leaked out of the club.
Over the past few years, although we have been quiet, not much tends to get out.

Im cool with it though, when this thread starts moving, it's very entertaining.

Over the past few years, although we have been quiet, not much tends to get out.

Tom Browne has rented the dumpster outside Punt road
He lives in it for the next 2 months watching anything that comes in and out

If we get both, I predict the most smug off season for us. I would be walking around worse than if we won the granny. We get both and we have cut both Geelol's and Collingwobble's lunch. Almost worth the dodgy AFL call.
If we get both the melts from oppos will be epic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats fans will melt for sure if we pinch Hopper from under their noses.

"How can Richmond afford both players?"
"Richmond surely doesnt have the draft capital to make it happen"
"Richmond totally disrespecting Riewoldt & Cotchin with such low offers"

LOL
would make it that much sweeter

If we get both the melts from oppos will be epic.
Hawaii GIF by ION

Probably his management
Gets chins wagging and more potential lucrative deal for him (and them) if it’s not looking like a done deal but multiple genuine players after him

Kingsley is a good bloke we should help him out by taking hopper and taranto. I mean if he wants we can take Callaghan too and sort their salary cap out in one go.
Do they have any ****ing tall forwards we can pinch?

Jesse Hogan for a pack of potato chips would have been decent at the time.

I dont think we should be chasing Hopper unless cotchin retires. A midfield of Taranto, Prestia, Cotchin and Hopper doesn't work. If necessary chase another inside mid to replace cotchin after next year.

Taranto, Prestia, Cotchin, Sonsie, Bolton is a well balanced midfield.
Problem is between Cotchin and Prestia, only 1 player is ever fit enough to be on the park.

Can you imagine if we signed both Taranto and Hopper? The advantage of 2 teammates who have been playing together for a while is they bring the chemistry they formed with them. Worked for Prestia/Caddy/Lynch. Signing those two should really catapult us back into contention. Taranto is an A grader and Hopper is not far behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back