List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

Just wana see graham under a new coach. next year has to be make or break with a change of roles. prime age to be one of the leaders of our midfield now.

I wonder if Graham should work on getting a bit leaner. We know he has a high endurance and can run all day, every day, but think he needs to work on his ability to cover ground quicker.

Happy Friday Haters

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Cumberland would be dead set lost playing as an inside mid, especially in regard to defensive positioning and applying pressure.

Reminds me of once I joined a new cricket team, playing first xi. I watched slips chances one after the other somehow evade ever being caught, normally accompanied by 4 runs against the bowler. I asked the captain what is going on there, we never take a slips catch. He said he puts his worst fielders there to hide them. I bluntly told him I didn't think that was a great idea, conventional thinking is you try to get your best fielders where they can do the most damage to the opponent, and if you bowl well, that is in slips. We ran drills to see who our best catchers were, placed them in slips and voila, catch after catch.

You put your best midfielders in the midfield and nobody else. It is too important to win that area of the game.
what a dopey capt,I was capt of the C grace team I had a bloke like Homer Simpson I placed in slips ,,,he’d catch the ball in his gut , was quite effective

will have eyebrow maintenance costs built into the contract
If he gets a spot with us he should bleach the sacred yellow sash into those bad boys would look sick
Especially if we get that OG yellow Groupie_ loves

Just wana see graham under a new coach. next year has to be make or break with a change of roles. prime age to be one of the leaders of our midfield now.

Wonder if Yze can get burgess across to sort out our lack of fitness

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hawks posters reckon Koschitzke is worth a top 30 pick because it's a weak draft and they need KPFs

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
TBH this is no worse than how some here overrate our players at times. It's only obvious when you compare it to other clubs, no one wants to overpay for other clubs unwanted/unneeded players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back