List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

Georgiades not rated by Magic - confirmation he's a gun.:$

Beauty is we can pay Soldo, help him win a premiership at Melbourne, does not have to move and we get better picks as well as more opportunity life after Gawn

He could get paid more playing for Melbourne because RFC gets rewarded for trade return closer to his market value instead of being screwed over by Port Adelaide dream propaganda

I remember seeing Hogan when he played for Melbourne totally beat Rance and kick about 4 goals in a half then went missing. He is the only full forward that I can remember being able to do that. He certainly has talent and Adam Kingsley finally seems to have found the key to unlocking it. Good luck to him

I don't actually think this happened. I mean no disrespect and think I know the game you mean. It was about 2015, maybe 14, maybe 16 but he outplayed Rance and won some 1-1s and ended with 2 goals I think yet everyone carried on like the second coming of goodness knows who.

I'm pretty sure Hogan never kicked more than 2 or 3 against us (as a Dees player)...

Soldo is not going to Port.

They do not have the picks, they are in no mans land.

Soldo more likely to go to Melb where they have the picks and better chance to win a premiership. Richmond players win premierships!!

Our future second is worth too much

Port are doing a massive reach, Geelong are even trying to screw them over with Rataougea
Lol yea he ll go to melb to play at Casey after watching Grundy play ressies all year Goodwin declaring failed experiment,,,,what a fail

Lol yea he ll go to melb to play at Casey after watching Grundy play ressies all year Goodwin declaring failed experiment,,,,what a fail

Port Adelaide are seven years away from winning a premiership minimum.

Can be paid more at Melbourne via payments via RFC.

Not only that Soldo gets more years in the game meaning more money back end of his career

I don't actually think this happened. I mean no disrespect and think I know the game you mean. It was about 2015, maybe 14, maybe 16 but he outplayed Rance and won some 1-1s and ended with 2 goals I think yet everyone carried on like the second coming of goodness knows who.

I'm pretty sure Hogan never kicked more than 2 or 3 against us (as a Dees player)...
MAy have been 3 I think , it was a breakthrough game , the likes of hogan early on , lynch and once in the blue moon cox we’re ranceys only challenges

What about Xavier Duursma? Yeah yeah he hasn't been the same since he gave Lynch lip and dropped the prelim but prior to that he looked like becoming a star.

He would compliment Taranto and Hopper nicely and would add a point of difference in the midfield to a anyone else we have currently IMO.

Geez I'm dirty if I'm Jordan Sweet if they're looking at Soldo. Clearly not going to play both with Dixon, Marshall, Lord, Georgiades and Finlayson also on the list.

Port definitely going with a quantity over quality strategy with their list management.

What about Xavier Duursma? Yeah yeah he hasn't been the same since he gave Lynch lip and dropped the prelim but prior to that he looked like becoming a star.

He would compliment Taranto and Hopper nicely and would add a point of difference in the midfield to an anyone else we have currently IMO.
Crap player , HRS has more to offer

As if melb would be an option , have you been on the moon all year , what do you think when you hear Grundy and melb

Grundy will not be at Melbourne next year, the club and Grundy are not that stupid. Will be Swans or another club.

Port can't cough up for Grundy, Port are massively overrated. Hinkley got another two years, they need to rebuild again

We have nothing to lose by keeping Soldo for another year unless we get offered a deal we cannot refuse

Mitch Georgiadis straight swap would be fine if they wanted to do that

Soldo is a free agent and will be a 2nd round compo next year and we will have another 12 months into Ryan & 2 x Basketballers so no rush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would compliment Taranto and Hopper nicely and would add a point of difference in the midfield to a anyone else we have currently IMO.

The campaigner is a mess.

We have nothing to lose by keeping Soldo for another year unless we get offered a deal we cannot refuse

Mitch Georgiadis straight swap would be fine if they wanted to do that

Soldo is a free agent and will be a 2nd round compo next year and we will have another 12 months into Ryan & 2 x Basketballers so no rush

Georgiadias is pig trough, absolute vile.

With respect, do not stain RFC!!!

We only want players with ability!!

Beauty is we can pay Soldo, help him win a premiership at Melbourne, does not have to move and we get better picks as well as more opportunity life after Gawn

He could get paid more playing for Melbourne because RFC gets rewarded for trade return closer to his market value instead of being screwed over by Port Adelaide dream propaganda
EaE68v6.jpg

X D is one of the reasons their list is overrated.

Port over achieved this year, they are going down

MAy have been 3 I think , it was a breakthrough game , the likes of hogan early on , lynch and once in the blue moon cox we’re ranceys only challenges
I've just gone back to try and find it... Can't find any more than 2 goals against us... Gone back to 2014 so far. 2 goals his best. Not sure he was around before that. I do remember him doing well in a game that was pretty wet and us looking... umm... well soft.

I think we'd rather he complement them than compliment them ;) He can do that playing against us. Two issues here... a) he's a flog and b) Port won't give him up for Soldo.

he hates the Tigers. Port hates us
hates the Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back