List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

Okay so why have we held onto him for so long then? Coaches’ blind spots? God help me 😩
An oppo list manager's not going to care how he played a role in a now defunct system years ago. They're gonna look at what he offers their best 22 in 2024. I'm struggling to list anything if the team's serious. He can cover ground well?

Just want to confirm nothing will happen this off season for us.

Yze wants to give everyone a fresh start, wants to keep the list we have, pushing hard to keep soldo too
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

any word on assistant coaches?

So the afl can manipulate the system instead?

Pick 3 for McKay?? In what world is he the same value as lynch?
How did the AFL manipulate it? Essendon offer McKay a deal that puts him in the top 5% of contracts.

IF McKay is worth the 3rd draft pick

THEN Koschitzke is worth 4 top 10 draft picks

THEN Oliver is worth the entire Adelaide Crows list

I think it’s utterly s**t to be honest.
On who's behalf? Theirs or ours?

Im more than happy for Blair and co to be away working on what they need to instead of feeding the trolls of Trade Radio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if Fitzroy were treated the same way lolnorf are currently

It’s a faaaarken joke this trust fund heroin addict baby of a club are
Nothing but an overgrown bush league

I wouldn't mind if we off loaded a couple more players, even if it's to get picks in next years draft.

If we are lining up for Cadman, then I reckon we have to sell the farm for him, but I'd like to bring a kid in with him.
He is a kid

Danw0w Don't worry I find it amusing that McKay is getting paid what he is at Essendon. Just think of it as Dodoros parting gift to the rest of the AFL community

Love the targets for next year but playing devil's advocate not sure how we have enough draft picks to get it done, unless we are considering bottoming out next year to get a top pick.
It's why I raised the Soldo to Port for their pick next year which is now not going to happen as they gave it to Freo already.
2 first rounders would have made it easier for us to get Cadman.

Danw0w Don't worry I find it amusing that McKay is getting paid what he is at Essendon. Just think of it as Dodoros parting gift to the rest of the AFL community
I would seriously be staggered if that were true. After the shit we copped for offering elite midfielders 750k a year..

Essendon, the gift that keeps on giving 🤦‍♂️

He is a kid
yeh I know, but I meant another young kid with him... I'm thinking a similar group to Jack, Rance, Cotch, Dusty, Edwards type group to come through together for 10 years!

Gibcus
Brown
Banks
Clarke
Sonsie
MRJ
Dow
Cumbo
Ryan
Balta

ALL under 24

Thrown in Cadman + another young high draftee.

Keeping in mind Bolton is only a year older than Balta, TT and Hopper will carry the mids for the next 6 years, Young will hold down a KPD spot...

We actually already look like a team primed for 5-6 years time... Just unfortunate enough kids didn't get more opportunities this year to actually advance their development.

Pick 3 compo for McKay to north… afl have lost the plot. Handing out compo picks like ****ing lollies at a kids party.

The system is rorted. Imagine you held pick 3 and now you are trumped by this BS. Why not just give Norf a 32 premiership point handicap to start the season while they are at it?

Trust in afl hq fairness is at rock bottom. It’s so disheartening and total turn off to watch the game unfold this way. Bunch of ****ing cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back