Trade Hypotheticals *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Richard Hadley could also return to the Gabba from Carlton....

I would take Jed Adcock to play in the guts or Drummond/McGrath to play off half back for a start, might need to couple Hadley up with a pick or someone we dont really need.

Bradd Dalziell?

None of these players will be going anywhere I feel.

If we're trading Hadley it'll be for a pick or an upgrade of a pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

43 + Hadley for Pick 28 I think.

He's not worth 28, he's worth more than 44 and I think is being used on Raines anyway. Wouldn't be trading him for the sake of it, but at the same time if he wants to go and the appropriate offer is there, I'd be interested.

Ideally, this would end up with us getting Sam Sheldon home, but an unlikely prospect just the same.

Instead, I'd be open to seeing if a straight swap for Troy Selwood is available also.

Re: Brock McLean

Can find the ball a bit, but what's his clearance work actually like? Is his inside work actually up to scratch or is his reputation enhanced Jordan Lewis style because he is a perceived hard nut?

On the plus side he get's a lot of attention at Melbourne...as our fourth rank mid he could fly under the radar a bit and I can think of at least three rounds next year when an extra quality mid would be handy.

Honestly don't know enough to make a call on pick 11. Is it more than likely that a quality KPP will be available at 11? If so I vote no. If not what London Calling said.

Re: Brock McLean

If we delist Hartlett then there is a spot on our list for the "could be anything if he gets his body right" role.

I'd be wary of giving up our first pick for a guy whose legs are failing him. It hasn't just been a poor few months.....Brock's best footy was in 2006 and before..........I'd need to be VERY sure his body is right......then tackle the head issues......

Sounds great but in all reality its a NO.

Re: Matthew Spangher

Pick 11 and Browne for Kennedy and Spangher.

EMBERS said:
Way too similar to what you already have. Why trade for Spangher when ya got Waite in his spot is beyond me.
We would play Waite in a FP/HFF.

Leigh was furious to let go of a premiership player. I quite enjoyed watching the last couple of games and would be unhappy if they let him go back to Brisbane. If they want him back lets take some of their draft picks...

Re: Matthew Spangher

On the plane coming back from Brisbane last week, I overheard two of our senior coaching staff in a conversation, they both agreed the club needed a key defender, it was quite an in-depth conversation, sadly the seat next to them was wasted on a Brisbane Lions fan. I don't believe Spangher (and let's be honest it's a terrible name) is the answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Hypotheticals *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back