Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Compassionate grounds. Just say family members gravely ill. Then when they turn up at our first praccy, Harley returning gave them just the boost they needed.
you could chauffer him in the au ltd from melbourne airport to punt rd

He does look pretty tidy Gru. Selection number 1 at the 2024 NAB AFL Draft + "Ox" Baker should just about get it done, maybe throw in a later pick to show we care. :)
exactly

theres always a campaigner on here like tiger_tough that wants to give away the whole club for a player

Trade 1 & Baker for Reid

WC draft Vic kid with pick 1

We get Vic kid in 2-3 years when they get homesick too...

giphy.webp

Lachie showed the full package in a fantastic performance here. He was excellent in the air, taking several intercept marks as part of his 9 intercept possessions for the game, he ran off his opponent assertively to launch attacking moves and he used his tidy foot skills to hit targets at varying distances.

The only way I see us getting two top picks for 1 is the saints. They could have pick 4 then get 5 as compo for Josh battle as a free agent on big coin
Pity the Crows don't have a FA worthy of a band 1 unless someone is real desperate for Cup holder KF like Tex.
Dangle pick 1(Draper) for 4 & 5.

Ah yes, Matt Clarke. Master recruiter. Thanks for proving my point.

You know who else had an actual job in recruiting? The bloke who took Jono O'Rourke at pick 2. The guy who took Billings ahead of Bont. The bloke who drafted Watts, Scully, Trengove and Toumpas. All the professional recruiters who did it as an actual job who had Bryce Gibbs at number 1.
You missed the best.
The guy who had 2 chances to take Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Blair would even ask "are you sure?" if they offered that.
Freo wouldn't offer four firsts but Blair should definitely counter with it. Do they want him or not? Is he the difference that will get them over the line for a flag? What's that worth?

richoatthedisco, you have been summoned.
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Smillie looks a similar type to JHF from Port.
No he doesn't.

You missed the best.
The guy who had 2 chances to take Dusty.
That would be the guy who drafted Scully and Trengove.

I think Bolton's current contract status makes the scenarios completely different and creates a situation, where Freo have to over pay to make it happen.
Not just because of the contract.They're a Bolton away from being a flag favorite next year.

Back