Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What an ego maniac, this is why the club warns players not to go on sites like this. The sad thing is I really think you make a difference. The truth is mate you and I can say what we like but it won’t change a thing, unless you are on the board you are shooting blanks and your comments are absolutely meaningless. I am putting you on ignore so at least I can retire you.
Join the club

7+8 or 7+8+20?
I'll take 7, 8 amd 20, but does it depend on points for the suns? Would that mean they get ahead of the Lombard pick and get a player, then use later points for Lombard? What points would they need to give us 7, 8 and 20? And then they can have a really really late picks. So 2 guns and a player to delist after 2 years.

7 & 8 is too far to slide. Would have to include 20 too.
Pick 1 is 3000 points, 7,8 & 20 is about 4,000 points.

In this draft with the amount of depth we've seen on show, sliding back down to 7 & 8 isn't as bad it seems.

I'd be open to it especially if we can trade up some of our late picks to the lions for their 1st rounder as well

7 (it's actually pick 6 ATM) 8, 14, 21, 32 ... That's a great hand in this draft.

Pick 1 is 3000 points, 7,8 & 20 is about 4,000 points.

In this draft with the amount of depths we've seen on show, sliding back down to 7 & 8 isn't as bad it seems.
Who are we matching a bid on? The points are completely irrelevant to us.

Giving up a chance to grab the pick of the bunch for 2 picks that probably come after FOS, Smillie, Trainor, Smith, Draper are off the table. Plus Dogs are in the 8 so it's more like 7 & 11.

All those VM mids are playing random roles around the ground in Champs because there is way too many of them in the team. At Coates they play proper roles and team football.

Who are we matching a bid on? The points are completely irrelevant to us.

Giving up a chance to grab the pick of the bunch for 2 picks that probably come after FOS, Smillie, Trainor, Smith, Draper are off the table. Plus Dogs are in the 8 so it's more like 7 & 11.

All those VM mids are playing random roles around the ground in Champs because there is way too many of them in the team. At Coates they play proper roles and team football.

Fair enough but if we are looking at Smillie like we've all heard and Lalor we are taking a pretty big risk just so we get first crack.

Some of the key forwards today were pretty decent, would love to grab a couple of mids and a key forward in the 1st round.

Fair enough but if we are looking at Smillie like we've all heard and Lalor we are taking a pretty big risk just so we get first crack.

Some of the key forwards today were pretty decent, would love to grab a couple of mids and a key forward in the 1st round.
Smillie was annoying this Champs. Just so flat footed never on the move at CBA'S. We should have 3 of the top 21 just from upgrading our late picks. I'm hoping the same 2 mids and 1 forward. A small forward would be great too

Smillie was annoying this Champs. Just so flat footed never on the move at CBA'S. We should have 3 of the top 21 just from upgrading our late picks. I'm hoping the same 2 mids and 1 forward. A small forward would be great too
Agree, I wanted FOS but he has shown us nothing due to his injured season. Such a big gamble at pick 1, Lalor started well but drifted, I hate the Dusty comparison because he does a few fend offs, Jagga looks the goods but looks like Aaron Fiora the water boy.
Small forward Kako is a no brainer if you had a spare pick.
Damn this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like a concious decision to move forward more often today.
He’s been the standout all year imo.

Not saying he’s the best as I don’t know but he hasn’t played a bad game and constantly won the footy.

how far will Hotton fall given how impressive a lot of the draftees have been, could we get him with a pick in the teens?

Two senior SANFL games, two impressive performances and two times in the best for South Adelaide. Also two times with double digit tackles, showing his bravery and readiness to compete against hardened professionals. Sid's kicking was a little off and he resorted to quick dump kicks from stoppage at times, but in heavy conditions his hands were super clean and creative.

Two senior SANFL games, two impressive performances and two times in the best for South Adelaide. Also two times with double digit tackles, showing his bravery and readiness to compete against hardened professionals. Sid's kicking was a little off and he resorted to quick dump kicks from stoppage at times, but in heavy conditions his hands were super clean and creative.

Great stuff thanks mate.
loved your call on Lindsey too, he is a good mover and elite disposer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade period / National Draft 2024

Back