Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan is clearly a back up ruck to Nank. He is definitely not a forward. He has poor agility and hopeless at ground level.

We need to draft 1 or 2 KPF, Armstrong and Faull would be ideal.
Armstrong or Faull for mine. Plus Gerreyn

Not sold on Jagga, let's see how FOS plays for the remainder of the season.
Let me pose a question.

FOS is consider better then Jagga because he can accumulate and his elite disposals.

Jagga is can accumulate but he above average displays.

At the moment FOS can't accumulate due to injure and other excuses. Are you really goin take FOS because of his elite disposals with average so far accumilation abilities.

FOS without elite accumulation is very overrated.

Ryan is clearly a back up ruck to Nank. He is definitely not a forward. He has poor agility and hopeless at ground level.

We need to draft 1 or 2 KPF, Armstrong and Faull would be ideal.
2 mids
2 kpf don't care how or who just get it done
Dow, Sonsie , Ryan are all shocking
Untill these 3 lemons are replaced our rebuild goes nowhere.

Let me pose a question.

FOS is consider better then Jagga because he can accumulate and his elite disposals.

Jagga is can accumulate but he above average displays.

At the moment FOS can't accumulate due to injure and other excuses. Are you really goin take FOS because of his elite disposals with average so far accumilation abilities.

FOS without elite accumulation is very overrated.
Maybe you should reread what I posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love his speed, and evasiveness in and around traffic and gets in there to win his own ball.
We have the bulls, Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, and McAuliffe so Jagga would add that outside speed that only Bolton has been providing when he plays midfield.

View attachment 2054070

How are his foot skills. Being able to find the ball is so important, but is he silky with ball is or a bit a butcher?

How are his foot skills. Being able to find the ball is so important, but is he silky with ball is or a bit a butcher?

His foot skills are good. His low DE% is because he wins so much contested ball.

He’s above FOS for me because of runs on the board. Tick Tock on FOS to show what I know he has.

Right now Draper and Jagga have proven form against men. That counts for something too.

Don’t discount Smilie too.

You don't draft the best under-18 player, you draft the under-18 player who will become the best.

That's what separates the best recruiters from the paint-by-numbers Matt Clarkes of the world. The ability to project, not based necessarily on output but on traits.
That’s right, but they still have to talk for five min about their choices without getting shut down.

Lachie Neale pick 58

Jagga is probably the cleanest and best stoppage player in this draft. He is just in the right place at the right time more times then not.

His ability to create scoring chains through 1st,2nd and sometimes even 3rd touches is outstanding.

Captain of vic metro and Oakleigh.

He gave an underdone O’Sullivan a bath in the champs final last week.

For mine he’s put himself right into the conversation as the number 1 pick of this draft. His consistency is incredible this season.

Pretty big call but I personally think his agility and evasiveness is as good if not better then an 18 year old Shai Bolton.

Jagga is probably the cleanest and best stoppage player in this draft. He is just in the right place at the right time more times then not.

His ability to create scoring chains through 1st,2nd and sometimes even 3rd touches is outstanding.

Captain of vic metro and Oakleigh.

He gave an underdone O’Sullivan a bath in the champs final last week.

For mine he’s put himself right into the conversation as the number 1 pick of this draft. His consistency is incredible this season.

Pretty big call but I personally think his agility and evasiveness is as good if not better then an 18 year old Shai Bolton.
Do we know if he’s a Richmond supporter also? Being such a tight draft at the top, this surely gives him another tick in the character department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back