Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wtf is this all about? I mean, he was good against Collingwood, but I thought people normally regard him as a bust.

What do people on here think about him?

Probably a no for me. Crappy pick maybe worth a try. What made him a pick 4 or whatever he was?

Not sold on Jagga, let's see how FOS plays for the remainder of the season.
Jagga looks like he will be a great player but he also seems more of a aclumeleator

If we didn’t have Taranto already I would be more interested but we should be looking at the bigger bodies or players with that xfactor imo

Slightly more risky from a pick perspective but much bigger upside for what we need

Wtf is this all about? First I hear of this.

I mean, he was good against Collingwood, but I thought people normally regard him as a bust.

What do people on here think about him?

Surname like Hicks.
Whats there not to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith and then Davis with a later pick make you happy Tigs or do you still think we need a top end big body mid?
I'd be happy enough with that. Not convinced Smith is #1 yet. A lot of footy to go and depends what picks we have.

I think we should take Gerreyn if available. We can't keep running with Kozi/Samson as KPF/2nd ruck.

Can't see us not being bottom few next year where there are 3 huge mids (Sharp, Greeves, Onley) and a KPF so no need reaching for a big mid if it's not available.

Also I think Davis becomes a big mid/forward anyway.

Just best available for mine. We are basically starting from scratch.

Jagga is probably the cleanest and best stoppage player in this draft. He is just in the right place at the right time more times then not.
He's right up there, for sure.

His ability to create scoring chains through 1st,2nd and sometimes even 3rd touches is outstanding.
Disagree. His score involvements are low for how much ball he gets. Two score involvements yesterday.

He gave an underdone O’Sullivan a bath in the champs final last week.
He didn't play on him and as you point out FOS was underdone (and I wouldn't be surprised if a bit under the weather too). Write-off game for FOS.

Pretty big call but I personally think his agility and evasiveness is as good if not better then an 18 year old Shai Bolton.
It's not. He's evasive but Shai was next level.

Aside: He's also 11 months older than Shai was in his draft year.

Probably a no for me. Crappy pick maybe worth a try. What made him a pick 4 or whatever he was?
Norf.

Smith and then Davis with a later pick make you happy Tigs or do you still think we need a top end big body mid?

I'd be happy enough with that. Not convinced Smith is #1 yet. A lot of footy to go and depends what picks we have.

I think we should take Gerreyn if available. We can't keep running with Kozi/Samson as KPF/2nd ruck.

Can't see us not being bottom few next year where there are 3 huge mids (Sharp, Greeves, Onley) and a KPF so no need reaching for a big mid if it's not available.

Also I think Davis becomes a big mid/forward anyway.

Just best available for mine. We are basically starting from scratch.
I like Davis but why wouldn't we just take Sam Davidson with a late/rookie pick?

Not as bad as some have been saying. He's normally got heat on him when dispersing the ball. Id say he is more silk
He's no butcher but he's not silk. Good user, not elite but good. Picks safe options.

Disagree. His score involvements are low for how much ball he gets. Two score involvements yesterday.
That's like 67% of our total scores 😆
I like Davis but why wouldn't we just take Sam Davidson with a late/rookie pick?
Wouldn't mind taking Davidson but think he's more outside than Davis. See Davis eventually as a CBA mid who can rest forward and take a mark. I don't see Davidson being more than a wing/hf.

Sure, but it's not just yesterday. It's a regular pattern with him.
Fwiw I don't disagree. I'm still backing FOS to come home strong and still think we'd take Smillie over Smith.

Draper doing it against men too and has that burst from stoppage that the others don't.

That's without touching on Lalor who we are meant to be keen on.

Still a long way to go.

Was about to settle in and watch a Smillie domination and they have technical difficulties.

Eff You Go Away GIF by Film Riot

Super impressive performance by Jagga in his VFL debut. You couldn't have picked a worse fixture to debut at this level if you tried. Away at Williamstown, an oval famed for its howling gales, on a dirty evening in the wet and cold with the rain blowing in sideways. Jagga ended up with a game high 31 possessions and was able to be a strong influence at stoppage winning clearances against the bigger VFL bodies which had been a concern voiced by some. His disposals weren't always clean, but in conditions like this taking territory was the name of the game.

He's no butcher but he's not silk. Good user, not elite but good. Picks safe options.

Most of his disposals are with heat on him. if he is sitting at half back and given time to dispose of the ball he'll hit targets at will. His willingness to run, attack the contest and move the ball on quickly is a trait we need. We have the midfield bulls just need more breakaway speed type players and Jagga fits the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back