Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Courtney Johns....

he's great. worth a first round in my opinion. maybe we can have richards back too

Re: Andrew Lovett?

you guys aren't in a bargaining position

you guys have already stated he won't be at essondon next season

and teams aren't exactly throwing themselves over for lovett

Why in every trade thread I am reading people are saying "Sydney have shown interest, real interest in Lovett" or "The Swans are really keen on Lovett?"

Are we (as in the club, not us on BF) genuinely interested? Has there been anything in the media to state we have spoken to him?

Re: Andrew Lovett?

Why in every trade thread I am reading people are saying "Sydney have shown interest, real interest in Lovett" or "The Swans are really keen on Lovett?"

Are we (as in the club, not us on BF) genuinely interested? Has there been anything in the media to state we have spoken to him?

There was a post, I think by a North supporter,* which summarised Andrew Ireland's appearance on Healy's show on 3AW.

We are interested in Lovett, but not Ray.
We are happy with our ruck situation.
Expects Hall to stay.
We are chasing Kerr, but difficult to meet WCE's demands.

* I had a look in this thread, but I couldn't find it.

EDIT

roowatch's report of Ireland appearance;
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12591162&postcount=58
Andrew Ireland was on 3AW this afternoon:

B Hall: Most likely to stay, almost guaranteed that Hall would stay in Sydney

R O'Keefe: Believed last week that they had his signature. Intimated that ROK had a change of mind. Seemed less sure of ability to get ROK to stay. Also out of contract unlike Hall. (methinks that if they lost ROK, it would provide the Swans with the stuff by which they could a deal for Kerr)

N.Davis: Would assess after trade week if still on list

D.Kerr: Very interesred but are pretty sure that Kerr will stay at WC

A.Lovett: Are interested

F.Ray: No, don't think he is what they want

Generally: Likely to be busy during trade week, but won't be unhappy kep players and are likely to only use 3 or 4 picks after a few rookie promotions

Oh, not after a ruckman. Have told youngsters (?) that they will have the chance to be the support for Jolly next year. (Currie I know of and Ireland mentioned him, but who else? Orreal - a long way back I would have thought)

Re: Swans chasing White, Didak and Kerr

I keep hearing how impressive Jesse White is but from what ive seen he hasnt been all that good.

You can have him if you want. We will chuck in Schmidt aswell as he is a good midfielder who for some reason Roos refuses to play.

hasn't schmidt been injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we give you our 1st rounder just to keep Lovett ?
Hello Dud.

Straight swap of 1st rounder would be great but unlikely as it would be slightly overpaying for Lovett. Hence why I threw in our 3rd rounder. Hoping to get an extra 1st rounder to perhaps snare Trengrove.

I know Lovett plus Hislop would get the deal done instantly but I would not do that for your 1st rounder. Hislop is a former top 20 pick from 2006 superdraft. Has ben injured (what's new:rolleyes:) and has queries over his attitude. We may well be looking to trade him. Tough inside mid. Steady pace, not express but certainly has grunt.

With ROK looking to move back to VIC, D. Kerr would be a fitting trade to come to sydney with someone like R. Shaw and 2nd pick to WC.

so...

Kerr > Sydney
O'Keefe > Collingwood
R.Shaw + 2nd round pick > West coast

Hello Dud.

Straight swap of 1st rounder would be great but unlikely as it would be slightly overpaying for Lovett. Hence why I threw in our 3rd rounder. Hoping to get an extra 1st rounder to perhaps snare Trengrove.

I know Lovett plus Hislop would get the deal done instantly but I would not do that for your 1st rounder. Hislop is a former top 20 pick from 2006 superdraft. Has ben injured (what's new:rolleyes:) and has queries over his attitude. We may well be looking to trade him. Tough inside mid. Steady pace, not express but certainly has grunt.

No your confused, we give you our first rounder, you keep the idiot Lovett at Essendon. It is about as likely as the other crap you have suggested.

Lovett has no trade value, you want him off your list to lose his salary from the cap, and lose his bad influence.

Delist him or get a late 2nd or 3rd rounder, simple

No your confused, we give you our first rounder, you keep the idiot Lovett at Essendon. It is about as likely as the other crap you have suggested.

Lovett has no trade value, you want him off your list to lose his salary from the cap, and lose his bad influence.

Delist him or get a late 2nd or 3rd rounder, simple
Yes I knew what you were insinuating. You just seem to be a fool with nothing much to add other then snide insults. Remember the last time I encountered you on this board?

Lovett has no trade value you say? Lets see what happens come trade week;)

You then move on to contradict yourself by saying we either delist him or get possibly a pick between 30-35 in this strong draft? I'd say he isnt 'delistable' material if he could net us a pick 30 in YOUR opinion;)

Yes I knew what you were insinuating. You just seem to be a fool with nothing much to add other then snide insults. Remember the last time I encountered you on this board?

Lovett has no trade value you say? Lets see what happens come trade week;)

You then move on to contradict yourself by saying we either delist him or get possibly a pick between 30-35 in this strong draft? I'd say he isnt 'delistable' material if he could net us a pick 30 in YOUR opinion;)

Your a tool, on the wrong board talking crap, get used to it

With ROK looking to move back to VIC, D. Kerr would be a fitting trade to come to sydney with someone like R. Shaw and 2nd pick to WC.

so...

Kerr > Sydney
O'Keefe > Collingwood
R.Shaw + 2nd round pick > West coast

given your username you're obviously still bitter about 2006 :):):):):
but that trade is one of the worst ive ever seen -.-
a hack and a 2nd rounder for kerr
and you get kerr for okeefe? ahahahah
nub

Your a tool, on the wrong board talking crap, get used to it
Are you embarrassed at the stupidity of your previous post?

Just put me on ignore champ. You don't seem to be able to discuss football matters and your petty insults are a waste of time reading.

given your username you're obviously still bitter about 2006 :):):):):
but that trade is one of the worst ive ever seen -.-
a hack and a 2nd rounder for kerr
and you get kerr for okeefe? ahahahah
nub

The fact is Kerr wants 4/5 year contract, WC arent gonna give it to him and what they are demanding for him... your dreaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back