Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I find the Battle stuff a bit over the top now actually. It’s hardly like he did a Jason Horne-Francis or something. And for his time here he always committed 100%. I mean, it’s easier for him to do that because he’s got an absolute cement head, but still. He must have said or done something on top of just leaving to **** the club off like this.
Suggests the text message story might be very true.

Congrats Darcy Wilson
8th in BnF year 1 quite remarkable
Well played young fella keep cracking in
Was listening to Nathan Buckley on SEN.

He was asked if Ashcroft was ahead of Daicos at the same time.

He answered by mentioning Daicos, Sheezel, Ashcroft, Harley Reid saying they will all be stars and what was interesting he also mentioned Darcy Wilson with those guys and thought he was a serious talent.

That’s high praise to be mentioned in that conversation.

I also believe Darcy will be a super star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to Nathan Buckley on SEN.

He was asked if Ashcroft was ahead of Daicos at the same time.

He answered by mentioning Daicos, Sheezel, Ashcroft, Harley Reid saying they will all be stars and what was interesting he also mentioned Darcy Wilson with those guys and thought he was a serious talent.

That’s high praise to be mentioned in that conversation.

I also believe Darcy will be a super star.
Bucks knows when a bloke has the work rate to become a star.

Buckley respects Robert Harvey for a reason and you can say a lot about Buckley but **** me he put a lot of effort into his game.

1 thing I must give Battle credit for and his 3rd place also shows this.
When he had 1 foot out the door, which I believe he did for a long time, I don’t buy that he was undecided and 50/50 if he was staying.
Every week when he pulled on the jumper and ran out he gave 100 percent and was fully committed so props there Battle.

When he had 1 foot out the door, which I believe he did for a long time, I don’t buy that he was undecided and 50/50 if he was staying.
Every week when he pulled on the jumper and ran out he gave 100 percent and was fully committed so props there Battle.
**** battle

While true, Battle's very good season saw both St Kilda and the Hawks up their offers to him.

I agree but players come and players go.
How did we end up with

Steele
Howard
Buttler
Higgins
Hill
Henry
Wood
Crouch
Jones
Stocker
Dow
Cordy
Campbell
Bonner

All come from other clubs.
Brad Hill finished 3rd in Freo’s BnF in 2019 after winning it in 2017…its swings and roundabouts I guess…

Pou was a different player when he came back in after his stint at Sandy. The start ofa new and better Pou, and the Pou that we will now see more often.

Pou is only 19 yrs, 9 months. So he will only get better from now on.

View attachment 2127453
Also the quality of the teams and the midfields he performed against should give him a real boost to know he can do it against the best imo. Some of his tackling and use of his size really started to flourish.

Great welcome to country. Aunty Joy acknowledging the struggles of indigenous players at the club in the 50's and how far we have come having the most first nation player in the league.
That was a truly tremendous speech she did..........the singing prior was magnificent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Trevor Barker Award 2024 Mon 30 Sept 7:30pm

Back