Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Hill finished 3rd in Freo’s BnF in 2019 after winning it in 2017…its swings and roundabouts I guess…
I thought Hill had a great first third of the season. Really slowed down after the bye, and looked a bit thicker too.

For those saying Battle’s the man for fighting hard whilst clearly leaving - I’m giving him a 50/50 - I mean, if he slacked off it would have been a PR and dollar burner for him - his contract and his whole reputation would be down the tube.

I agree but players come and players go.
How did we end up with

Steele
Howard
Buttler
Higgins
Hill
Henry
Wood
Crouch
Jones
Stocker
Dow
Cordy
Campbell
Bonner

All come from other clubs.
Most of them weren't wanted by their old clubs. How many were best 22 of the team they left and still wanted by them? I count Hill and Henry.

How many of those players came to us for a smaller salary than what their old club offered?

love wilks, great speech, very relaxed and confident, dare I say it sounded like a captain

also rolling my eyes at the battle pettiness. He gave his all for our club, every week, loved watching him play. I'm sure if we really wanted to keep him he would have stayed, and I don't mean by offering him more money, pure speculation but I think we wanted the pick and he sensed it a mile off, the rest is history

well deserved by Wilkie, awesome recognition for his outstanding career
Absolutely......how incredibly fortunate for us that we snagged Wilkes.

Still hasn't missed a game.....a truly incredible stat.

And how impressive is he as a speaker.......a true "follow me" type of guy.

Bet he doesn't miss accountancy work in Adelaide.

:):)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Trevor Barker Award 2024 Mon 30 Sept 7:30pm

Back