Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to hear people subscribe to Prime just for the video streaming content.

We're subscribed for the free expedited delivery (including from o/s) on lots of stuff we use including clothing, sports gear groceries etc.. The streaming content is a bonus.

Increasing the annual subscription fee from $60 - $80 isn't a killer for me but I guess it's what you use it for.

Wtf are people buying from Amazon?

I’ve found a couple of useful things (that I’ll buy and be fine for a year or so) on there that just aren’t easily available in retail where I live… but beyond that..
I've bought a survival radio, cables, some groceries in bulk in the last year or so, is it that great without the free postage with prime membership hmm probably not.

I've price matched on some items and found cheaper elsewhere regardless of the free postage.

I’ve found a couple of useful things (that I’ll buy and be fine for a year or so) on there that just aren’t easily available in retail where I live… but beyond that..

Everything, why the **** would I want to go spend 3 hours drive, park, but shot I don’t need.
in TTP when I can get it in ten seconds and waste time here instead.

Everything I can't buy from Woolworths online. I hate shopping. Would order at least once a week.

During Covid it was the only place I could find TP.

Everything, why the * would I want to go spend 3 hours drive, park, but shot I don’t need.
in TTP when I can get it in ten seconds and waste time here instead.

how the **** does it work that i can get free delivery out here in the middle of butt**** tasmania? i've ordered a few things and it still blows my mind lol.

maybe i should just keep ordering shit for the free delivery and bankrupt jeff bozos.

lol Amazon Prime hiking membership costs by 40%+

pirate-reaction.gif

You know, those penis spaceships don't pay for themselves.

Every time I walk past a flight centre I’m amazed theres people inside.

I would have thought they would have gone the way of blockbuster ages ago.

How are they in business?

Are they just reliant on the shrinking portion of the population that is web / computer illiterate?
not to mention that they are rip-off merchants in my experience (10+ years ago)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't enjoy observing the lower middle class with that specific North Eastern suburbs rampant consumerism?
It’s truly hell on earth.

Every time I walk past a flight centre I’m amazed theres people inside.

I would have thought they would have gone the way of blockbuster ages ago.

How are they in business?

Are they just reliant on the shrinking portion of the population that is web / computer illiterate?

there's a significant percentage of the population that still consumes FTA tv and newspapers. i suspect the venn diagram between them and flight centre visitors is probably close to a single circle.

there's a significant percentage of the population that still consumes FTA tv and newspapers. i suspect the venn diagram between them and flight centre visitors is probably close to a single circle.

And there’s a bunch of boomers who are affluent enough to travel but not affluent enough to have secretaries or servants make their bookings for them but that nonetheless like to involve bossing around a 20-something girl in their personal affairs if at all possible.

Prime Video used to be my favourite streaming service because it was 6 bucks and had every episode of south park and sunny in philadelphia and other popular shows.

Now it's on paramount plus and other 1s they made to make extra money definitely not paying it now 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back