Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody that old 'Big Girl You Are Beautiful' song was on the radio today, remember that? I used to remember whenever that would play at the pub or club and it was like, a scene of sorts. From the depths of the venue there would be a gathering and women of all shapes and sizes would appear. Emerging from the shadows, descending from the skies, and rising from the ground, a caravan of more generously proportioned ladies making tracks to the dancefloor. If you weren't able to gtfo of there quick enough you would soon find yourself inundated by big girls for the next few minutes.

What terrible times.

Honestly never heard of it.

Bloody that old 'Big Girl You Are Beautiful' song was on the radio today, remember that? I used to remember whenever that would play at the pub or club and it was like, a scene of sorts. From the depths of the venue there would be a gathering and women of all shapes and sizes would appear. Emerging from the shadows, descending from the skies, and rising from the ground, a caravan of more generously proportioned ladies making tracks to the dancefloor. If you weren't able to gtfo of there quick enough you would soon find yourself inundated by big girls for the next few minutes.

What terrible times.

I was accosted by a phalanx of Red Hat Ladies in town this morning - not quite the Hell's Grannies of Monty Python fame, but they had a certain swagger about them and an air of vintage perfumes all trying to outdo each other as they wafted past. Probably better than an air of stale wee.

1696412520004.png

I don't know where I was when this came out 13 years ago but I'm not surprised it's still popular in the Yabba.
That's a bit of a disingenuous assumption when it played on syndicated national radio

Shit, or did it?

Now I can't remember if I was on community radio or commercial at the time

One thing is for sure, tonight will be community radio, it's the wednesday night heavy metal show with DJ Devilhorns

Having seen the aforementioned girls in the music video for Bicycle Race... they were not fatties.
A fat bottom is useful for extensive cycling activity though

I've got the original vinyl of the Jazz album with the fold out insert photo of all those girls in the nude with their bikes. JimmyBC would probably like that for his wank shed

God I hate footy so much atm.
The wankfest that is the GF.
The nonsense that is Port.
The ludicrousness of trade period.

I’m treating this place like an airport and announcing my departure until next March. Going total social media blackout on footy to see if I can start caring again.

Poor AFLW, they were supposed to be a respite to a purer time. Now I’m too burned out to care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hate footy so much atm.
The wankfest that is the GF.
The nonsense that is Port.
The ludicrousness of trade period.

I’m treating this place like an airport and announcing my departure until next March. Going total social media blackout on footy to see if I can start caring again.

Poor AFLW, they were supposed to be a respite to a purer time. Now I’m too burned out to care.
Carn' man stay & talk nonsense with us in TRTT at least.

Broke the tip of my finger and partial amputation

Waiting for surgery to see if it can be repaired or lose the tip of my finger

Considering it’s been a cpl of hours and maybe longer before I’ll go in worried it might be gone

What a s**t luck time I’ve had lately
Jesus, what happened?

Broke the tip of my finger and partial amputation

Waiting for surgery to see if it can be repaired or lose the tip of my finger

Considering it’s been a cpl of hours and maybe longer before I’ll go in worried it might be gone

What a s**t luck time I’ve had lately

Don't get mad - count to 9½

Sorry - just a bit of gallows humor, hope it works out well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back