Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Jack Black disbands Tenacious D over Trump comments by the other guy

What a world

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The same type up in arms about his comments will be decrying cancel culture tomorrow.

Americans freedoms and sense of humour never seem to apply to themselves. They love an edgy comedian, but god help them if you make a joke about 9/11.

Can we do Hillary Clinton first for war crimes?
I heard this is the real reason for the attempt on trumps life.

He was winding up at the time saying "i have information that will lead to the arrest of hillary cli-GUNFIRE RINGS OUT

The same type up in arms about his comments will be decrying cancel culture tomorrow.

Americans freedoms and sense of humour never seem to apply to themselves. They love an edgy comedian, but god help them if you make a joke about 9/11.
I dunno I think 9/11 jokes are ok now,

Gilbert Gottfried's joke just after 9/11 did not go down too well at the Hugh Hefner roast.

"I have to leave early tonight, I have a flight to California. I can’t get a direct flight — they said I have to stop at the Empire State Building first.”

I remember watching old clips of news coverage as 9/11 was happening & one newscaster was still gripping onto a 'navigation problem' after the second plane hit.. where do they get these people? nothing has improved in all this time.

Live Caller: There are people jumping from the upper floors

Same Newscaster Dingus: No that's just debris calm down!

Gilbert Gottfried's joke just after 9/11 did not go down too well at the Hugh Hefner roast.

"I have to leave early tonight, I have a flight to California. I can’t get a direct flight — they said I have to stop at the Empire State Building first.”
Textbook 'too soon'

Now you have comedians openly 'roasting' Pete Davidson because his parents literally died in the attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but now he's shagged all the fittest birds in Hollywood so swings n roundabouts yknow
Kim Kardashian is not fit. Ridiculous to think that 20 years ago J-Lo's bum was considered one of the biggest things on earth and she had a huge fat ass that was ripe for joke material, but now by current standards she's actually quite proportional in her figure.

If you haven’t known me for. 1 and half years keep your aspirins to your self assholes you haven’t lift half the life I’ve I’ve been few way too much in my short life so before judging me think he’s been few a lot let him do him for a while let him Injoy life with out something hanging of my shoulder or some one in my ear unless your baleing me out of jail have no right say any thing so let me dome I’ll let u do u stop judging and optioning let me be me if I like be crude I’m allowed to do adult stuff and everything else I don’t tell wat to do I don’t tell u live your ****en life thanks for listin

I remember watching old clips of news coverage as 9/11 was happening & one newscaster was still gripping onto a 'navigation problem' after the second plane hit.. where do they get these people? nothing has improved in all this time.

Live Caller: There are people jumping from the upper floors

Same Newscaster Dingus: No that's just debris calm down!

I was watching talking foody with Bruce on the couch then they cut to all this plane BS and I was like huh that's interesting, when are they gonna cut back to Bruce and get on with the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back