Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This man on the street interview in Belfast is a great insight into the neanderthal mind of the British racist. Standing outside of a boozer saying he has no sympathy for a man whose business has burned down because he's a muslim. When asked to articulate why, he regurgitates facile internet tabloid bile like "they're gonna take over and torture my grand children" or "they come here and take all the tax money." Mind, the interview is about the business owner across the road who has worked his way to self sufficiency. Bonus points for saying that a street in ****ing Belfast was once a "lovely place". Zero self awareness.

There is no winning these people over, the internet disinformation propaganda war has already won them over 100%. Decades of content and broadcasting saying explicitly or tacitly that a group of people from overseas which make up a tiny minority in their country are an existential threat has blown up finally into full blown race riots. Will this happen in Australia? Probably.

Ps yes I know it's Ireland but the dickhead is wearing Rangers gear so almost certainly considers himself a Brit

What's the point of killing the croc? there's a gazillion more of them & it was just being a croc

Here's a thought don't go near the water in croc infested areas.. mind blown

They had to kill it to find the man’s remains.

Dude slipped and fell off something (pontoon ? Don’t recall that detail) into the water, got taken immediately.

They had to kill it to find the man’s remains.

Dude slipped and fell off something (pontoon ? Don’t recall that detail) into the water, got taken immediately.

Why? Once we're dead our corpses are just meat. If i get eaten by a croc leave me in there. Beats a wanky burial.

They just wanted revenge on ol mate croccy

Why? Once we're dead our corpses are just meat. If i get eaten by a croc leave me in there. Beats a wanky burial.

They just wanted revenge on ol mate croccy

I don’t know why I just know what’s been reported but yeah, I’m not going to knock the idea of killing a croc so a family has some closure / knows what happened.

Also, while I don’t wanna go around killing crocs willy nilly I always find it weird people question a man eater getting killed while chomping on a burger wearing their leather jacket on land that’s been cleared of natural habitats.

Killing a man eating croc is a weird place to draw the line to me.

Maybe if they mention the croc went to a Jamie Oliver restaurant to be served it would reconcile it more in people’s minds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This man on the street interview in Belfast is a great insight into the neanderthal mind of the British racist. Standing outside of a boozer saying he has no sympathy for a man whose business has burned down because he's a muslim. When asked to articulate why, he regurgitates facile internet tabloid bile like "they're gonna take over and torture my grand children" or "they come here and take all the tax money." Mind, the interview is about the business owner across the road who has worked his way to self sufficiency. Bonus points for saying that a street in ****ing Belfast was once a "lovely place". Zero self awareness.

There is no winning these people over, the internet disinformation propaganda war has already won them over 100%. Decades of content and broadcasting saying explicitly or tacitly that a group of people from overseas which make up a tiny minority in their country are an existential threat has blown up finally into full blown race riots. Will this happen in Australia? Probably.

Ps yes I know it's Ireland but the dickhead is wearing Rangers gear so almost certainly considers himself a Brit

Dont you guys have a King or Queen or something. Someone will sort it out.

How did they know which croc to kill?
Did he have a leg hanging out if his mouth?

From the story the croc had some recognisable features (again, don’t remember the details maybe it did have a twirly moustache or a Bond villain scar)

Plus from what I recall crocs are territorial. If you set a trap where a croc took someone it’s pretty unlikely to catch A different croc.

I don’t know why I just know what’s been reported but yeah, I’m not going to knock the idea of killing a croc so a family has some closure / knows what happened.

Also, while I don’t wanna go around killing crocs willy nilly I always find it weird people question a man eater getting killed while chomping on a burger wearing their leather jacket on land that’s been cleared of natural habitats.

Killing a man eating croc is a weird place to draw the line to me.

Maybe if they mention the croc went to a Jamie Oliver restaurant to be served it would reconcile it more in people’s minds?
I don't know... What private school did the croc go to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back