Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Electric Six at the gov for a giggle

Did think about it. Got Speed at Unibar Saturday night, Iron Maiden next Wednesday night and then Bury Tomorrow next Friday night. Budget needed a reprieve.

Just at the club with my daughter for tea, finished ordering and was about to pay when a guy a couple people behind in the line quickly stuck his hand out with his card and paid for our meal... I was like wtf. He just said he wanted to do good deed and didn't want anything return.

I am stunned. I don't know what's happened.

Maybe he felt sorry for me lol.

Maybe the world isn't all a bit shit.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
People are sound sometimes👍

I bought a guy and his daughter their bus tickets outside Liverpool airport on the way back in because his card wasn't working (dunno if he was trying to swerve paying or genuine) and I wanted to get the line moving at get home. He offered me a pack of cigs from what he'd bulk bought at an airport as a compensation gesture because he'd seen I was smoking a dart at the bus stop. World turns on goodness I reckon.

Did think about it. Got Speed at Unibar Saturday night, Iron Maiden next Wednesday night and then Bury Tomorrow next Friday night. Budget needed a reprieve.
Lol the warmup band played The Frogs - Grandma sitting in the corner with a penis in her hand

I bought a guy and his daughter their bus tickets outside Liverpool airport on the way back in because his card wasn't working (dunno if he was trying to swerve paying or genuine) and I wanted to get the line moving at get home. He offered me a pack of cigs from what he'd bulk bought at an airport as a compensation gesture because he'd seen I was smoking a dart at the bus stop. World turns on goodness I reckon.

The real economy.

Just at the club with my daughter for tea, finished ordering and was about to pay when a guy a couple people behind in the line quickly stuck his hand out with his card and paid for our meal... I was like wtf. He just said he wanted to do good deed and didn't want anything return.

I am stunned. I don't know what's happened.

Maybe he felt sorry for me lol.

Maybe the world isn't all a bit shit.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I had a similar situation at the Adelaide airport car park about 12 months ago after taking my son there for one of his overseas sojourns, this time to Nepal.

We had breakfast and by the time I got back to the parking station the fee was about $30.

I had forgotten the bank had put a temporary hold on my card due to a scam, and while I was attempting to ring them to sort it out a young Asian girl who had just paid her parking fee realised I had a problem, so she paid for mine as well which was an extremely nice gesture by her and totally unexpected.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

456672519_499732036104448_966835765085069794_n.jpg

Going to the cinema solo for the first time
Any tips

Went to the pictures not long ago. A bucket of coke and a popcorn - $20ish. It's a fun novelty though. Like why does my post mix cup have to be about 1.5 litres? Why have I got a cubic metre of popcorn? Made it through the fillum with a bladder almost bursting, I swear I must have pissed for about 2 minutes straight after

Saw them at I think Fowler's yonks ago.. I have hazy recollections as I think I got proper hammered. Probably still a good time
It was a great time. What a bunch of cookers. Dick Valentine is a man who loves what he does. After the first four songs he was like "those are the four worst songs of the night out the way."

Then before other songs he kept saying "now this is a song. Its from one of our albums."

Then he went on a rant about the "Mildura region", and how their synth guy was missing because he got bitten by a goat and got lyme disease. Then went on a few minute rant about all sorts of shit then went "so in summary, after the show im gonna have a paper bag that im gonna let you all yell into and im gonna seal it up and take it to perth so when I get there they can hear your abuse."

When they sung "I buy the drugs", I believed it.

Hearing the crowd try to sing the chorus of Down at Mcdonaldzz was pretty amusing.

It was a great time. What a bunch of cookers. Dick Valentine is a man who loves what he does. After the first four songs he was like "those are the four worst songs of the night out the way."

Then before other songs he kept saying "now this is a song. Its from one of our albums."

Then he went on a rant about the "Mildura region", and how their synth guy was missing because he got bitten by a goat and got lyme disease. Then went on a few minute rant about all sorts of shit then went "so in summary, after the show im gonna have a paper bag that im gonna let you all yell into and im gonna seal it up and take it to perth so when I get there they can hear your abuse."

When they sung "I buy the drugs", I believed it.

Hearing the crowd try to sing the chorus of Down at Mcdonaldzz was pretty amusing.

EVERYBODY DOWN AT MCDONALDS AND WONALRONALDMACDONALDWANNAL AND EBERYBODY WHOOOOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back