Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

My energy provider is changing my solar feed in tariff from 8.5c to 4.5c. Just in time for summer of course.
Heaven forbid you save some money on anything.
Tell them you’ll leave if they don’t give you a better deal. Or leave and get a better deal.

They’re all campaigners, so you might as well pay as little money as you can to any of the energy retailers.

seriously is there any "fast food" franchise worse than subway

they marketed themselves as being healthy when their only palatable product is a cookie

they are always a stressful experience with unrelenting questions of "do you want this, or that? how about that one?" like, you guys are the sandwich experts, come up with a decent menu

oh and any decent ingredients are extra anyway

pretty sure that their six inch and footlong subs aren't actually that measurement, but get with metric anyway

and no matter what you order it pretty much all tastes the same, which is the Body Odour Smell that one experiences when walking past

they marketed themselves as being healthy when their only palatable product is a cookie

they are always a stressful experience with unrelenting questions of "do you want this, or that? how about that one?" like, you guys are the sandwich experts, come up with a decent menu

pretty sure that their six inch and footlong subs aren't actually that measurement, but get with metric anyway

and no matter what you order it pretty much all tastes the same, which is the Body Odour Smell that one experiences when walking past
If you make a roll at home with whatever you like and then shove it inside a used sweaty hot chicken bag from the supermarket it sorta gets close to Subway.

+ their former spokesman now being incarcerated for child sex crimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I wanna be a Kenny No Sugar but those Diet Rite softdrinks from woolies are delicious the Passionfruit, Pine Lime & the Portello fukcin' muah!

Yep, been my go-to for years and they are cheap as **** too

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back