News Tyson Stengle rushed to Hospital

Remove this Banner Ad

Next time one of our players has concussion issues after a game, just say they had a big night out at the Woolshed and they good to play the next weekend.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
What a joke Geelong are. This bloke has problems, and they're going to just let it fly. It'll be their undoing IMO, the rest of the players won't cop that.

What a joke Geelong are. This bloke has problems, and they're going to just let it fly. It'll be their undoing IMO, the rest of the players won't cop that.
They could learn a thing or two from us

I personally think its an absolute joke he is playing this week.

What do you want them to do?

He obviously didn't break any team rules because they selected him to play. He didn't do anything illegal. His health isn't at risk because he was discharged from hospital immediately and fronted up for training 5 days ago.

All that keeping him out of the side will do is make a bunch of nuffies and Karen's feel slightly better for 3 minutes.

He obviously didn't break any team rules because they selected him to play. He didn't do anything illegal. His health isn't at risk because he was discharged from hospital immediately and fronted up for training 5 days ago.

All that keeping him out of the side will do is make a bunch of nuffies and Karen's feel slightly better for 3 minutes.
Just take off your AFC love-hate goggles for a minute and think some common sense. People being discharged from ED aren’t usually 100% fit for the next day. More so if you presented being unresponsive for a period.

If he plays it's odds on we'll see yet again why we should never have treated him the way we did.

Our pious dinosaur views cost us a megastar.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I get the feeling most on here were ambivalent or wanting the club to discharge Stengle after his 3 misdemeanours. I have a strong recall of this because I was wanting us to keep him, as I felt he was already going to be a good player for us. I felt he was the closest semblance to Betts at the time as a dynamic forward with those natural skills.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I get the feeling most on here were ambivalent or wanting the club to discharge Stengle after his 3 misdemeanours. I have a strong recall of this because I was wanting us to keep him, as I felt he was already going to be a good player for us. I felt he was the closest semblance to Betts at the time as a dynamic forward with those natural skills.
I know I certainly wanted him here and posted that I loved his game but at the time of the 'issues' I was probably leaning towards the thought that one bad apple yada yada... but that quickly changed when I realised we'd probably lose him completely for being less tolerant than just about every other club in the AFL.

From that point on, short of extreme criminal behaviour, I couldn't care less what a player gets up to in his private life especially if he has bonafide star written all over him.

You're right re sentiment on the board. He was only a below average player with us at the time and no sign he was going to get to where he has got to - hence make an example of him. If he was as good as he is today, we would've kept him, albeit there is no way we would be playing him the game after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think it sets a bad precedent for the club. Time will tell.

They'll probably forget it pretty quick when he kicks his 5th.

FMD, can't believe they are running with the 'Tyson had his drink spiked' position. That's next level delusion from a PR perspective.
Someone slipped something into that 19th shot?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Tyson Stengle rushed to Hospital

Remove this Banner Ad

Back