Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off....excellent work (any chance JDaniels can take leaf out of your spirit on this forum )
In fact I have Kean mixed up with Knupple

I have place comments on players that I have seen this year - 3 times in fact ( Caulfield - Collegians only half - Old Melb.)

Cardio mate wat do u mean by neville to lighten up and to gain some speed..:eek:

because from what i've seen of neville he is without a dout one of the fastest in this competition not as big as his older brother Brendan But young Carey Neville looks to me he is much faster when he has the ball..

you have to be blind to think he needs to lighen up and gain speed

100% agree.

listen cardio stop tryin to make friends now that u realise you are outnumbered... instead of u spending all your time on this why dont you go back to your team and try work out how you guys can win the flag next season... count this one our you dropkick and please stop wasting our time bad mouthing this st bedes mentone team as they have obviously smashed you at some time this season and looking at the scores they wil again... they could have half the team not show up and still beat anyone in the comp... they have struggled to get 18 players in the last couple of weeks because of injuries to key players and guys playing seniors and they have still beat the best of the competition...including beaumaris who are supposed to be the second best team

listen cardio stop tryin to make friends now that u realise you are outnumbered... instead of u spending all your time on this why dont you go back to your team and try work out how you guys can win the flag next season... count this one our you dropkick and please stop wasting our time bad mouthing this st bedes mentone team as they have obviously smashed you at some time this season and looking at the scores they wil again... they could have half the team not show up and still beat anyone in the comp... they have struggled to get 18 players in the last couple of weeks because of injuries to key players and guys playing seniors and they have still beat the best of the competition...including beaumaris who are supposed to be the second best team

Sockoff..SOCKOFF...you and JD are fools. - the day I have to cuddle up to you when I'm outnumbered is the day I look for a high bridge!. I have heard from the guys at the College that your the first to run away when things get tough on the field! CS ring a bell?

Only thing you state above as correct is that I'm the only non-U19 St Bedes player on this thread. It should re-named St Bedes U19 Self Appreciation (Wank)Thread.

As soon as someone has something intellegent or raise some type of negativity against St Bedes monkeys such as yourself and JD jump out of the trees and post crap.

You ever wondered why you don't have any Old Parade, OC, OM, Beauy, OB boys on here - because just like every Saturday they obviously think you guys are up yourselves (especially #41) and can't stand to be near or hear from you.The only association I have is afar as I observe VAFA games for 2 senior coaches around Melbourne.

Entoure, Johnny Blaze and Hats Off to Roy Harper are the only posters using the thread in true spirit i.e. providing vibrant discussion and sound reasoning in our pursuit to talk about our VAFA passion, U19 & Seniors.

If you read my post I have never BAD MOUTHED St Bedes - all I have done is raised some intellegent observations in regard to where you are now and next year.

Here is the intellegent summary of the dialogue between Entoure, Hats Off and JB over last couple of days - reviewers of this thread will see how sound it is - i*iots like you are only showing how thick some of your players are.

> High % of this years U19 Div 2 players will be ineligible to play in Premier next year which could seriously erode their strength in this tough league.

> This scenario highlights why St Bedes are dominating the competition this year and why they agressively pushed for Premier Div this year.

> Entoure tabled 8-10 guys that will be there next year. On close observation from myself it was debated that only 3-4 would be up to Premier Standard NOW - yes they could improve over summer.

> Yes there could be some great recruits from U17 St Bedes/Cheltenham - fantastic. If the team is then relying on 3-4 and the subjective injection of kids just out of Moorabbin Saints Junior Football League then I believe they will be undermanned against teams that have big bodied 18.5-19.5 YO guys that are in their 2nd year of Premier Division.

Its a pity that dropkicks like you have turned other posters away from this thread as there are a few great posters on here and no oppposition input to make healthy discussion - akin to trying to have an intellegent conversation with someone at the Pub and having your drunk mates stepping in talking dribble every couple of minutes.

Respond with your usual tripe - I will only respond to the intellegent 'tough' players on this thread - ciao

Well said Cardio Carl. I agree. Jayson Daniels, Sock Off, and not to mention "achiles last stand" have lost the plot. I reckon they should
stick to their "My Space" or MSN crap !

Sockoff..SOCKOFF...you and JD are fools. - the day I have to cuddle up to you when I'm outnumbered is the day I look for a high bridge!. I have heard from the guys at the College that your the first to run away when things get tough on the field! CS ring a bell?

Only thing you state above as correct is that I'm the only non-U19 St Bedes player on this thread. It should re-named St Bedes U19 Self Appreciation (Wank)Thread.

As soon as someone has something intellegent or raise some type of negativity against St Bedes monkeys such as yourself and JD jump out of the trees and post crap.

You ever wondered why you don't have any Old Parade, OC, OM, Beauy, OB boys on here - because just like every Saturday they obviously think you guys are up yourselves (especially #41) and can't stand to be near or hear from you.The only association I have is afar as I observe VAFA games for 2 senior coaches around Melbourne.

Entoure, Johnny Blaze and Hats Off to Roy Harper are the only posters using the thread in true spirit i.e. providing vibrant discussion and sound reasoning in our pursuit to talk about our VAFA passion, U19 & Seniors.

If you read my post I have never BAD MOUTHED St Bedes - all I have done is raised some intellegent observations in regard to where you are now and next year.

Here is the intellegent summary of the dialogue between Entoure, Hats Off and JB over last couple of days - reviewers of this thread will see how sound it is - i*iots like you are only showing how thick some of your players are.

> High % of this years U19 Div 2 players will be ineligible to play in Premier next year which could seriously erode their strength in this tough league.

> This scenario highlights why St Bedes are dominating the competition this year and why they agressively pushed for Premier Div this year.

> Entoure tabled 8-10 guys that will be there next year. On close observation from myself it was debated that only 3-4 would be up to Premier Standard NOW - yes they could improve over summer.

> Yes there could be some great recruits from U17 St Bedes/Cheltenham - fantastic. If the team is then relying on 3-4 and the subjective injection of kids just out of Moorabbin Saints Junior Football League then I believe they will be undermanned against teams that have big bodied 18.5-19.5 YO guys that are in their 2nd year of Premier Division.

Its a pity that dropkicks like you have turned other posters away from this thread as there are a few great posters on here and no oppposition input to make healthy discussion - akin to trying to have an intellegent conversation with someone at the Pub and having your drunk mates stepping in talking dribble every couple of minutes.

Respond with your usual tripe - I will only respond to the intellegent 'tough' players on this thread - ciao

What is it that #41 has said or done to be singled out, in your "up yourselves" attitude? In what way are they so cocky on the feild?

Furthermore alot of the players coming from U17s are taking part and regularly playing up in the 19s teams... so i dont think it will be to much of an issue. Although, yes it will be a jump from playing 19s South or 19s Section 2 but surely exposure now will make a huge differnce when they do go up next year.

cardio mate u clearly dont know wat ur talking about how u mixed kanupple with kean thats just silly and u'v clearly mixed neville up with some1 else..

:thumbsu:

Cardio, good on you for creating some discussion

The rest of you, lay off. Leave this place open for debate rather than shooting down a man who doesnt come with a St Bedes frame of mind.

I for one agree with what hes saying, the boys will find it much harder next year in premier with the list they are likely to put together. That said, if they do go up and manage to stay up, 09 will be the year of the Tiger in premier. Quote me on that.

Well said Cardio Carl. I agree. Jayson Daniels, Sock Off, and not to mention "achiles last stand" have lost the plot. I reckon they should

Entoure I don't understand how you can state that i have lost the plot. i was simply stating before that all good forwards have an off day infront of goal and was merely posting a discussion in reply to your:

"pity he can't kick 1.4!!"

from what you stated earlier

okay then cardio...you have responded.. but i must say that how dare u single out any player without proof for being "not tough enough" cmon mate thats just downright rude... whoever number 41 is, dont have a record on me is would be ashamed. that is one thing we dont do at st bedes.. we have a team down there and not a bunch of individuals.. that is what wins games in any form of sport.. a team which is agreeable.. st bedes are not up ourselves.. we are getting the best out of the team which we put on the park each saturday and unfortunatley that is beyond the level of the section we are placed in at present.. if you would like to talk about the aspects of footy in this division, why dont you bring up something without malice that we could discuss.. i would be happy to contribute to a civil discussion

What is it that #41 has said or done to be singled out, in your "up yourselves" attitude? In what way are they so cocky on the feild?

Furthermore alot of the players coming from U17s are taking part and regularly playing up in the 19s teams... so i dont think it will be to much of an issue. Although, yes it will be a jump from playing 19s South or 19s Section 2 but surely exposure now will make a huge differnce when they do go up next year.

i disagree there roy... i think that the level of the 19 divisions is changed each year and the south or division 2 is not the true reflexion of the teams in that division.. it would be hard to come up with but a grading system would benefit the true best teams of under 19 footy in vafa in order for them to be in the same division playing each other

calm down rod your just jealous big footy is the only thing you can access on a computer... u would love myspace if it was on the morse code

i disagree there roy... i think that the level of the 19 divisions is changed each year and the south or division 2 is not the true reflexion of the teams in that division.. it would be hard to come up with but a grading system would benefit the true best teams of under 19 footy in vafa in order for them to be in the same division playing each other

i was making a comment in reference towards the U17s that are playing up in 19s this year for St Bedes, that there exposure now will be a benifeit no end if the 19s do go up into Premier Next year..

any reply towards my last comments cardio

i was making a comment in reference towards the U17s that are playing up in 19s this year for St Bedes, that there exposure now will be a benifeit no end if the 19s do go up into Premier Next year..

any reply towards my last comments cardio

without going into specifics, it is based on a discussion he had with a good friend of mine in your rooms earlier this season, post another massive win against an undermanned side. I'll leave it at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they might have a couple of alright players in their u17's , but it was my impression that st bedes u17's battle in div two.how will these blokes go up against div 1 u19?

they might have a couple of alright players in their u17's , but it was my impression that st bedes u17's battle in div two.how will these blokes go up against div 1 u19?

st bedes have had a jnr tobin play a couple of times and he adjusted well to the spped and toughness of section 2 footy... chad ryan has certianly adjusted to this level of footy as well...both are under 17 players

I've been told on the grape vine that St bedes defeated caulfield grammar last saturday ( who were 4th on the ladder ), by 10 goals, Without their Captain, Vice captain, Deputy Vice Captain, their leading goalkicker, and 5 others who normally play in the team ( injured ). And apparently their runner didn't turn up either !

Haha! I love how 'cracks are starting to appear' after a 10 goal victory! I supoose they set their own lofty standards. However is there any truth in the rumour that they played with 19 on saturday?

Haha! I love how 'cracks are starting to appear' after a 10 goal victory! I supoose they set their own lofty standards. However is there any truth in the rumour that they played with 19 on saturday?

Ended up with 20 players. A little short of late. Lets hope their all back and raring to go, to tackle the mighty Old brighton team on saturday week !

cardio pretty sure u were douting some of st bedes younger players n how they wood perform y dont u check their best n see that over half the players in it r st bedes younger players...

as u will understand they had a lot of player out but they still won by 10 goals becoz there younger players can stand up n win a game.. especially adam zigami who you thought was not up to the standard!

cardio pretty sure u were douting some of st bedes younger players n how they wood perform y dont u check their best n see that over half the players in it r st bedes younger players...

as u will understand they had a lot of player out but they still won by 10 goals becoz there younger players can stand up n win a game.. especially adam zigami who you thought was not up to the standard!

That's great - well done to everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back