Unfortunately Perrie not good enough unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Wiljoy said:
Have you guys noticed that Perrie is not playing for North Adelaide against the Woodville Eagles this weekend? ..obviously Jarman is still giving him the harsh word.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
:rolleyes:

The crows pulled him out so he can recover from his knee injury. Its got nothing to do with Jarman but if it makes you feel better to think otherwise by all means go ahead :rolleyes:

Barry Robran in Crows colours?
I'd love to see that. :D

beartoo said:
So would we. Clone him! :D
Yeah, but I'd clone him for you lot only after he got to 40 years of age. :p

*PAF said:
Barry Robran in Crows colours?
I'd love to see that. :D

That should be Barrie Robran actually ;)

I heard a few stories about Perrie, one is that he rang Jars and asked to play this week, another is that he msged Huddo and told him to pass the message on the Jars. The Crows made the final decision though unfortunately, even though we have plenty of talls this week.

Stiffy_18 said:
:rolleyes:

The crows pulled him out so he can recover from his knee injury. Its got nothing to do with Jarman but if it makes you feel better to think otherwise by all means go ahead :rolleyes:

What a load of blocks!!!!! Jars would not let Perrie unload North Adelaides garbage truck.

Wiljoy said:
What a load of blocks!!!!! Jars would not let Perrie unload North Adelaides garbage truck.

God you are full of ****. You know nothing. You go off about stuff you have no idea about.

I'm totally amazed by this thread.

Drummond, I love ya mate but if you want to be taken seriously on the footy side you need to learn to evaluate things properly.

You made some seriously stupid comments and they are about one of your teams players. You lose all credibility and become lobbed in the same basket with all those idiot supporters in the afl that every club has that yells out things like "ball" every tackle, "just kick it for god's sake" and "we have no chance at a flag" after every loss and "we are on the right track" after every win.

Fickle supporters who annoy the **** out of me and don't have the brain capacity to look at a game with a level head or a lot of common sense just coz they happen to want one particular team to win more than the other.

Perrie took a fair time to develop and was hampered pretty badly by Ayres. Under Craig he came on. He was great last year and started this year well. He then had it all ruined by his knee.

If you think he was back to full fitness and had enough time (or the actual capability because of the knee) to return to consistent form then you are a pretty poor judge of the game. It was a gamble that Craig had little choice in taking as a target that straightens the crows up is better than throwing a total make shift combo into a hot finals campaign.

It might have worked, it was Craig's best option. It certainly would have worked better in the pre lim if the delivery to the forward line was half reasonable. Gee you guys often have to work hard for your goals.

Good midfield delivery and some genuine other tall forward options or a really good genuine Key forward would do wonders. Perrie shouldn't have to take the best defender on most weeks. He is going to be up and down if that's the case coz so is Jonathan Brown and Barry Hall when they cop the best defender all the time and Perrie isn't in that calibre so his game often suffers coz the club has been unable to get another big key forward and that includes Hentchel. He shouldn't (if he was going around) have to cop the best defender every week either as he is not strong enough yet to cope with that all the time and now could be 2 years before you can even think about it again.

Welsh doesn't count coz he shouldn't have to be the main up forward target and Roo will often get a different type of backman coz he's an ex midfielder playing up forward. So even with him in the team there is often a great backman still free to go to perrie, Kenny, bock or who ever else is asked to suddenly be a key forward. Kenny isn't a genuine full time forward coz if he was he would be settled there so he can't be the answer.

You guys need to get a ****ing good forward for next year before your window is gone. If you had it you would be a massive chance (I still think you are anyway). It's so clearly the thing that will give you a massive boost. It would change the mix up so dramatically that you don't know how much difference it would make but it could be anywhere from a little to a ****load!!!!

So the answer is definitely not to get rid of Perrie but to get someone to the club that will give him, welsh and roo the ability to play the way they should have been able to play the last couple of years.

Don't blame Perrie, blame a little bit on bad luck on all the injuries you coped and a little bit on your club for not getting those guys down forward some "genuine" support that they would get at most other clubs.

Not sure who you should get but I'd be getting Gardiner on your list as a wildcard and little project for one of the coaches. You'd never rely on him for anything next year but who knows, he could be handy. And anyone on their high horse re his "off field antics"should chill and know whilst he is a bit more out there than most, the difference between him and many others in the afl you love and respect is in real terms so slight you'd be scared to know.

Polak from freo, Tarrant from the pies are possible. Never going to be perfect when you are trying to jag a good KPP but I'd back Craig to get something extra out of them. Geez he has got some average footballers playing bloody well the last 2 years so you'd back him to do the same or better with good Quality players who are possible to get in a trade. But it has to happen this year (and should have happened 1 or 2 years ago by trading a big name/potential star in the making for a bloody good forward) coz it doesn't make you feel any better having one of these stars/potential stars in the team when you know it may have got you a flag if you had of been brutal and traded them for what you desperately needed. With the right trade Adelaide could potentially step up a full one level and you have got to think after this year that would put you in a bloody good spot to win the flag.

If you are wondering why a pies supporter would give a toss it's because I live in Adelaide, go to all the crows games (aami cat 1 member) with all my crows mates and have a really good mate that plays for the club which means I have met/spent time with some of the guys that you have been talking about in this thread like they are not worth a pinch of **** coz you blame them for crushing your dreams coz you happen to support Adelaide.

Nothing wrong with being critical of your own players but once you start talking about your own the way some of you have (you have some really good posters here too though that remind me of MarkT from the pies, clearly level headed and understand the game) not only since losing the pre lim but over time (and every club has lots of them), you become another pathetic football supporter that make up the masses that really have no "real" idea about football at all and underneath the politeness shown by the club's admin, players and sponsors etc, have little genuine respect but play an important role in the club and are therefore always patronised too out of necessity as together they make up large numbers of the membership base. It's not nice but that's the reality and reality is often harsh.

Good luck getting ya forward (I think:confused: ;) ) coz if you do it should be another massive year which apart from the threat it poses to my pies, makes my life and going to the footy a whole lot better:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Cows said:
Well said FootyFreak.
Glad to have some unbiased feedback from a deep thinking footy supporter.

Yes, I really enjoyed reading that too. Thanks for posting footyfreak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately Perrie not good enough unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back